SketchUp BIM Software is a free cloud-based 3D modelling software available with a wide range of drawing tools and applications such as architectural, interior designing, landscapes, civil, and video designing. The tool helps to bring out your creativity online wherever you are. SketchUp also helps you to view and edit your 3D models through your mobile device platforms.
The SketchUp pricing plans range between $299 per month per user. You need to visit its official website for SketchUp pricing and policies. SketchUp pricing plans include features like designing and development, documentation, detailing, RFIs, training, 24/7 Tech support, etc.
SketchUp BIM Software offers a free version and a free trial of the software. However, one needs to visit its official website and fill up all your necessary credentials to use the software. SketchUp is a web cloud-based tool and supports multiple platforms like Mac, Windows, Android, and IOS.
Here are some of the amazing features of SketchUp
Web and storage
- The SketchUp core 3D modules run directly through your web browser
- SketchUp provides more than 10 GB of cloud storage data so that you can easily share and collaborate with others
- You can easily view all your 3D models through your mobile phone using the SketchUp mobile app
- Import and export files in SKP, JPG, PNG, STL file formats
- SketchUp offers powerful quality tools features like lighting effects, textures, layers, animations, and access to Trimble's 3D warehouse.
- Create impressive models for 3D interior designs quickly
- SketchUp uses a simple user interface for their clients to understand and access the software better
- All the tools for 3D, 2D and animation and can be customized and applied quickly without needing any professional knowledge of the software