Anywhere365 call center software is an on-premise and cloud-based call center software for businesses to drive digital transformation. Anywhere365 offers a real-time collaborative omnichannel communication management for organizations and enterprises with unified control over voice calls, Emails, Skype, SMS, Social media interaction, WhatApp, Bots, and Webchat quickly and in a more organized manner.
Anywhere365 pricing depends on several factors such as the number of channels for communication and utilization of the resources. Anywhere365 is available in both cloud and on-premises versions. For cloud version, it has Contact Center as a Service (CcaaS) for small teams, Dialogue Management & Cloud Contact Center Platform as a Service (CpaaS) for large entities, corporate, and enterprises while the on-premises version is more suitable for very large organizations. Users can connect with support to know more about matching specific requirements with a quote for Anywhere365 pricing.
Anywhere365 Call Center Software Demo
Anywhere365 call center software offers a demo for interested buyers. Though users need to connect with support to schedule a live version of the software and enjoy the functionalities working in real-time.
Anywhere365 Call Center Software Features
The most attractive features of Anywhere365 are the following:
- Multi-channel Customer Satisfaction
- Ease of Multi-channel interaction and communication
- Unified views and extensible support to match your IT architecture
- Business Intelligence Benefits
- Optimize productivity and help manage queues efficiently and rapidly
- The AI bot manages common requests and separate requests to human agents for streamlining queues
- Data Management and Actionable Insights
- Tracks and helps analyze a lot of data to constantly improve the process
- Uses Advanced Timelines and ability to integrate with powerful Analytics CRM
- Ready to use integration with 3rd party tools
- Seamlessly connectivity with Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Dynamic 365, ServiceNow, Standalone web agent and Skype for Businesses