Tria, a cloud management platform, was started 20 years ago with an aim to provide the best software solutions that can increase the productivity of the client's business. Then, it started as a small company and today it rose as one of the leading companies in the market. It is a well-recognized platform and is also the recipient of being one of the best Cloud Management Platforms out there.
Here are some of the significant features of Tria software:
- Efficient management of heterogeneous cloud system
- It enables one to manage the multi-cloud system under one single dashboard driven platform.
- The robust nature of Tria makes it the best one.
- The monitoring of cloud resources and producing an overview of public cloud environments is the result.
- Provides access to the public, private and hybrid clouds from a single terminal.
- Minimizes the cloud spend for the day and cuts down the total cost to a great extent.
- Resources that are not in use will be removed to manage the costs.
- All the tools are validated prior to utilization and one need not worry regarding the security and compliance.
- Regulations include HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, NIST, etc.
3 different Tria pricing models are depending on the amount of cloud spent. The Tria pricing models are segregated as Cloud spend up to $2K – $199, Cloud spend up to $10k - $399, and Cloud spend up to $10k + - varies depending on the requirement.
Tria offers a 14-day free trial or demo where one explores all the features and benefits. It's purely a free trial and does not include any hidden costs. Later, one has to move onto the Tria pricing plans to avail the services.