PMC is a widely used computerized maintenance management system. It is designed explicitly by DPSI for maintenance purposes. Trusted by thousands of businesses worldwide, PMC software comes with a work order management and reporting system, which allows organizations to handle and review a massive amount of work orders efficiently.
Purchasing system, inventory control system, and reports and graph module, are also some of its crucial features.
Work order management
- Keeps track of unlimited work orders and reviews the orders due for selected dates creating a happy customer base
- Assigns labor hours to different work orders to maximize the efficiency
- Checks the availability of the inventory parts on the basis of the ID, description, vendor or manufacturer hassle-free
- Maintains and manages detailed records of inventory demands, orders, and supplies that make your life easy
- Schedules work orders according to the time (hours and days), cycle counters, and the last time the work was scheduled or completed
- Prevents scheduling of work orders on holidays or when business operations are closed down
- Furnishes real-time reports based on maintenance operations profiteering the business
- Produces professional graphs and charts for maintaining reports and for presentations
PMC pricing starts from $2000 per user, as a one-time payment. The pricing structure is flexible and is based on the consumer’s requirements and budget. The user is required to submit a request, on the vendor’s website, asking for the PMC pricing.
PMC provides a highly detailed and professional demo to explain various features and customization abilities. In order to access it, the users have to visit the vendor’s website and schedule a free demo by filling up a simple form. Further, this CMMS solution is not available in a free version. However, the users can opt for a 30-day free trial of the system.