Oz. CMMS Software is a dynamic and feature-rich solution designed by Oops (Ounce of Prevention Software) for all small and medium enterprises. This system is loaded with numerous features, like asset tracking, inventory control, preventive maintenance, and work order management on a single platform.
Oz system aids operations and maintenance managers in keeping track of necessary work-related records and ensuring that the jobs are performed efficiently and on time.
Oz. CMMS software is an easy-to-use solution for agencies and startups. The Oz pricing may vary according to the customer’s business needs and budget. So, in order to know more about the Oz pricing, the users have to contact the concerned vendor through mail or phone number, provided on the official website of the product.
The software provider gives the demo for Oz. only on request. So, to understand more about the features and functionalities of this CMMS system, the customers are required to schedule a demo, which may be in the form of videos or text.
→ Work order management
- Schedules and prints the work orders according to the date range set by the organization
- Stores all the information regarding the completed work orders, such as the date on which it is completed, labor, and equipment used, etc
→ Inventory management
- Keeps track of the various parts (both on hand and order), prices, storage locations, vendors, and manufacturers
- Generates part listings, low stock reports, and purchase requisitions
- Stores information about regularly scheduled work orders according to the start date, job instructions, interval between job, and other necessary data
- Converts the tasks that are due in a week into active work orders
- Forecasts the labor, equipment, and materials required by the business in future time
- Oz. Cmms Software also creates a 52-week schedule in advance