Planview acquired Concrete in 2014. Concrete is a collaboration software and management solution software. Meant for teams and organizations, Concrete collaboration software allows users to organize their project work and interact efficiently within and outside their organization. It has important tools that help focus on planning. With this, the users can set their goal and monitor their progress.
Concrete Pricing includes only one plan per user. The plan includes all the functions and includes unlimited projects. The company can be contacted to learn more about the price.
Concrete collaboration software offers a 30-day trial with the complete functions. For accessing the free trial, the user needs to enter the name and the business email of the company. After the relevant information is reviewed and the eligibility is checked, the team can use the software.
Added project management tools
Insight through dashboard
- Customizable Kanban boards and Gantt Charts
- Roadmaps can be linked to Kanban boards and Gantt Charts. Easy file sharing and communication. Pre-defined project templates
Efficient management of workload
- Reports on status and progress of present work
- Insights on team performance through different charts
- Easy allocation of tasks and projects
- One-click reassignment of projects. Monitoring of time spent on each project
- Two-step verification. Restriction of accessibility based on roles