Kapture provides CRM software for sales and services and can be customized to suit any business or industry. Kapture is completely configurable with consumer workflow. Kapture has a self-carrier portal & AI-powered chat to help construct sustainable relationships with customers.
This CRM software is capable of integrating contact centre, service centre and field force on one unified platform. The company has dedicated account manager which helps clients to deploy the CRM system to deliver a better customer experience in time. The user can integrate all the existing platforms and applications through API's. The customer support is very helpful in terms of product support or any technical help.
Kapture is known for its pricing plans for all. Kapture pricing has three levels and have multiple features to offer in each pack. Kapture pricing plans comes with no hidden or extra costs such as training and education cost, etc. Kapture pricing plans are as below:
- Essential: INR 1999 per user per month – Free trial available
- Professional: INR 3499 per user per month – Free trial available
- Enterprise: INR 6999 per user per month – Free trial available
Apart from dynamic Kapture pricing plans, the company receives initial inquiry from the client and the business experts call the clients to understand business requirements and provide a demo which will help the client to understand how Kapture meets their demand. The demo provided by Kapture is highly customized as per the needs of business and users who are going to use this software.
- Lead Management & Nourishing: The CRM software enables the user to build in-depth consumer profiles that throws light into real patron necessities and wishes. Also, it facilitates setting up long-term prospect relationships primarily based on pre-deliberate interactions.
- Marketing Segment & Automation: Send focused SMS/e-mail messages to the proper audience based totally on automatic purchaser segments.
- Higher Customer Satisfaction & Engagement: This software’s ticketing dashboard enables the users to correctly manipulate problems through a single cloud dashboard. This improves price realization and achieves higher degrees of consumer pleasure.
- Customized Reporting: The CRM software by Kapture allows the user to have access to past sales trends and analyse historical data with sales funnel and prepare a customised report according to the need of business function
- Mobile CRM: Kapture’s mobile CRM helps sales reps to access all the information related to prospects and allows them to close the deal from wherever they are. Hence saving time for better planning and lead management.
Apart from above features, Kapture provides other features such as efficient ticketing dashboards, learning management systems, live chat with the potential customers, self service platforms, quotations & payments, customer data management and much more.