Dynamics 365 Customer Service helps develop brand affinity and customer loyalty. Empower teams with streamlined data and integrated technology they need to deliver smooth, customized experiences. Dynamics 365 is the next generation of CRM and ERP applications which accelerates the growth of the business. Dynamics 365 transforms CRM and ERP by employing intelligence for all forms of data. Key features offered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 :
- 360-degree customer views:
- The software enables us to deliver value at every touchpoint and personalize every interaction.
- It permits to interact with customers on their preferred channel—from chat and SMS to email and phone to Facebook Messenger.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps to create a single, consistent service experience through a threaded view of the customer experience.
- It rapidly provides the most appropriate knowledge articles to deliver more accurate results.
- Microsoft Dynamics enables to optimize agent performance and get better customer engagement by analyzing operations and agent communications
- It helps to strengthen agents to be more productive and avoid escalations. It also makes smarter suggestions with agent-facing bots that use contextual data about customers and business.
- The software is capable to resolve cases more rapidly with cross-company collaboration and easily connect agents with subject matter experts.
- Intelligently route cases by topic or channel to the best-fit agent.
- Learn from customers based on their feedback submitted through surveys.
- The software permits us to build a single source of truth and make better business decisions with Common Data Service.
- It uses the Common Data Model to ensure customer service agents are referencing the same customer data as other departments in the company, across all business processes and apps.
- Microsoft Dynamics has the ability to reveal insights from your data with AI when you collect all data in a single and secure location.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing plan is competitive compared with other CRM software. The user can receive the pricing directly from the website by requesting a quote based on a number of users and business size. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing comes with different editions which have unique features and pricing. Below are some of Microsoft Dynamics 365 pricing plans:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing for Customer Engagement Plan: $115/month per user - Get full use of applications that help build and support customer relationships.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing for Dynamics 365 Plan: $210/month per user- Get full use of all applications in one comprehensive, cost-efficient option.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Pricing for Unified Operations Plan: $190/month per user- Get full use of applications that help connect and manage your business operations.