Nextiva software’s quality of customer support service is great and easy to use for the company.
- Integrated Business analytics: The software turns data into actionable information to gain a competitive advantage. Immediately access historical data to make informed and objective business decisions.
- Customized Wallboards: It displays real-time stats, metrics and other data for team, agents, and supervisor in the contact center. The users can work numerous interactions while flipping back and forth betwixt conversations and wallboards.
- Account contacts: Nextiva software stores all the details of customers. The user simply can store and retrieve the information of customers. The users get all the information of customers in one place.
- SmarTopics – Provides a comprehensive view of the status of the business accounts over time with its SmartTopics technology.It allows employees to classify cases and automatically analyse changes in the account experience score.
- Task Management – The users can keep track of their work assignments with Task Management. It helps them in stay planned and productive through the entire day, to assure that projects are completed on time.
- Trend Analysis – It helps businesses in comparing activity data based on user, data type, or period to assess performance. It allows them to see how well individual employees, locations, and even marketing campaigns are performing overtime.
- Customizable Database – Nextiva offers a software that allows users to modify their database to handle customer data and to perform the following tasks:
- Add New Tables
- Edit Tables
- Hide Tables
- Add Relationships
- Edit Relationships
- Delete Relationships
- Add Fields
- Predefined Dashboard – Nextiva offers a predefined dashboard that allows businesses to design single-page views that syndicate reports and metrics providing professionals with a wide-angle view or the whole picture on the status and direction of the business.
Intelligent Case Routing
- Allows users to direct support tickets to the right agent at the right time.
- Allows users to manage agent workloads more efficiently and effectively.
- Allows users to respond to customer inquiries from one place.
- Email, phone, live chat, social media, & SMS.
- View all your customer engagement on one screen.
- Improve customer satisfaction across the board.
- Advanced IVR that runs on Conversational A.I.
- A.I. powered sentiment score and account health.
- Proactive Next Issue Resolution.
- Self-service knowledge portal.
- Enable your customers to serve themselves with the information they need.
- Share content with all your agents and keep them aligned.
- Multicast Chat - With Multicast Chat, the users can create individual threads between themselves and the recipients of the message. So, when the recipient replies, the message will not be sent to everyone, but the initiator only.
Watching Entities - Allows users to mark an entity, like an account, to “watch” it for updates. Once flagged, the system will send a notification any time the case or contact receives an update. It helps in tracking progress and staying informed.
Nextiva CRM Pricing Monthly
- Nextiva Pricing for Essesntial plan – Starts at $25 per month / user
- Nextiva Pricing for Professional plan – Starts at $35 per month / user (Free trial available)
- Nextiva Pricing for Enterprise plan – Starts at $45 per month / user (Free trial available)
Nextiva CRM Pricing Annually
- Nextiva Pricing for Essesntial plan – Starts at $15 per month / user
- Nextiva Pricing for Professional plan – Starts at $25 per month / user (Free trial available)
- Nextiva Pricing for Enterprise plan – Starts at $35 per month / user (Free trial available)
Offers Demo videos through its website.