[amoCRM compared with 175 other CRM products across 111 criteria]
- Lead Conversion: At one end, the sales pipeline delivers a bird’s eye view of the whole sales process in action. The user can pinpoint the progress of every single lead, preview its task status and get the big picture of overall sales health.
- Integrations: amoCRM gives the opportunity to leverage the tool needed at the moment. Whether its email, phone or chat messaging, one can connect with leads and customers via their preferred communication method in just one click.
- Sales Automation: amoCRM’s Digital Pipeline fully automates lead nurture and follow-up sequences, sending emails and text messages, chatting with leads automatically, setting tasks for sales reps and even displaying targeted digital ads.
- Data based decision: amoCRM’s visual, real-time reports deliver powerful insights that one can rely on. The customizable analytics allows to set targets, forecast future sales, measure performance and home in on problem areas before they’re critical.
amoCRM Pricing packages are based on the service one wants to opt for their requirements
amoCRM Pricing packages are as follows-
- Base Plan: $15 per month/ user
amoCRM pricing for basic requirements is designed to boost the effectiveness of small sales teams
- Lead & Contact Management
- Custom sales pipeline(s)
- Lists & product catalogs
- Built-in chat
- Task Management & Alerts
- Mobile app for Android & iPhone
- Custom fields
- Widgets & API
- Advanced Plan: $25 per month/ user
amoCRM pricing plan for advanced users is designed for sales teams that are scaling up
- All Basic Features
- Recurring purchase pipeline
- Business processes
- Digital Pipeline (sales automation)
- KPIs & Sales plan
- Custom dashboard
- Enterprise Plan: $45 per month / user
amoCRM pricing for businesses with a large number of contacts and leads
- All Advanced features
- Lead scoring
- Periodic backup