Salesboom CRM compared with [175 CRM] across [111 criteria] Salesboom software creates a link between the customer-trader relation and technology by forecasting sales strategies for creating an easily accessible automatic market for new and premium products and services. It also helps the sales team persuade customers to buy more and more of the additional and premium products by supportive guidance through tutorials and sessions on marketing.
Salesboom pricing chart helps company to assess the customer requirements if the user is unable to decide which Salesboom pricing plan to choose. The company also provides free trial of its CRM software.
Team: $14.70 per user per month
- Team Edition gives a competitive advantage in Sales Force Automation, Customer Service, and employee collaboration services. This strategy is used for effective customer retention
Professional: $45 per user per month
- Professional Edition is fully customizable to cater some of the specific tasks and actions required for running business smoothly.
Enterprise: $95 per user per month
- The Enterprise Edition is entitled to provide improved Customer Billing management & Invoice management system to automate billing and invoicing tasks.
Salesboom demo is offered to clients in the form of training which can be online as well as on site training. The demo is for a duration of four hours and covers all the aspects of the software needed by different persons. The demo videos are also available at the company website. The user can access this demo or training videos at any point of time.
- Decision-making through predictive analytics - By understanding the core audience to be maintained as the customer base for product promotion and marketing, plans can be made for further increase in sales. For this, Google forms, customer’s characteristics and preferences through their search and transaction history of previous purchases may be used.
- Live support and digital media management - This CRM software helps in understanding social media trends and demands of customers today through various consumer-retention demo digital marketing tutorials and tracking providing a search function for users within the radius of the target market.
- Selective retention management – Work schedule formats of auditing and transactions and procedural billing systems provide a systematic roadmap towards capturing the market with a good customer base.