Zendesk Sunshine is an open platform where the users can share valuable customer data to all departments in the business and build something beyond traditional support. The product offers a high level of flexibility to help customers interact with the agents and to save on agent time and hence increase productivity.
- Dashboard: The software helps users to build custom applications that give agents the information they need in one place, in Zendesk Support. Tasks and activities can be carried out with the flexibility of the standards-based coding languages and development frameworks you already know.
- Customization and Integration: Users can combine Sunshine data with external data sources and build powerful apps so everyone in the organization can utilize the same and help organizations go beyond customer support.
- Interactive Communication: The software provides AI, bots, and integrated apps for conversational business on any channel.
- Internal Help Desk – The software not only helps with customer engagement, but it also provides an opportunity to engage with employees. The internal help desk provides employees with all of the data or information they require to carry out their tasks seamlessly, leading to happier employees.
- Third-Party Data – The CRM desktop enables users to integrate and connect data from third party sources. This provides the users with a complete 360 view of the data and this can be used for better decision making and growth prospects.
Zendesk pricing is categorized into Support, Sales and Platform.
Support – The Zendesk pricing for support starts at $5 per agent. Zendesk pricing is free on a trial basis for Support and Support Suite for 14 days.
- Support – It enables users to track, prioritize and solve customer support tickets. It offers web, email, mobile and public social channels, customer context, business rules, apps and integrations, and analytics and reporting.
- Support Suite – This provides everything in support plus agent workspace, live chat, social messaging, voice and SMS, self-service and knowledge base and omnichannel reporting.
- Custom Built – This offers support suite features and Sunshine CRM platform, advanced security and compliance, change management and launch and implementation services.
Sales – The Zendesk pricing for sales starts at $19 per seat. Zendesk pricing is free on a trial basis.
- Sell – The Zendesk pricing sell plan enables users to track leads, manage deals and grow customer relationships. It offers customer sales pipeline, full-featured mobile CRM, email integration including Gmail, apps and integration and analytics and reporting.
- Sales Suite – This offers everything in sales plus live chat, prospect list building, and lead and contact enrichment.
Platform – Sunshine CRM. The Zendesk pricing for its Sunshine platform is as below –
- Zendesk pricing Lite – Priced at $0 (included with Support Enterprise and Support Suite Enterprise). It offers 100k custom object records, Zendesk events only, 90-day event retention, Zendesk profiles, and lite API limits.
- Zendesk pricing Professional – Priced at $19 per agent per month. It offers 500k custom object records, Zendesk events + 25k custom events/day, 1-year event retention, 5 external profiles per person, AWS events connector and Pro API limits.
- Zendesk pricing Enterprise – Priced at $59 per agent per month. It offers 25m custom object records, Zendesk events + 100k custom events/day, 3-year event retention, 15 external profiles/person, Includes AWS Events Connector and Enterprise API limits.
Zendesk offers a demo of all of its products for users to choose the best product suited to their business.