The CRM is packed full of simple yet powerful features to give users complete control. The CRM was built keeping in mind that businesses need to be organized, engage with their customers and grow their revenue base.
- Contact Management: The CRM enables users to add emails, notes, documents to each contact and store everything about a customer in one place. It allows users to label contact as a lead, customer, vendor or to custom names to segment audience. It effortlessly moves contacts from Outlook, Gmail, vCard, spreadsheets, and any CSV file.
- Sales pipeline: The software helps to keep track of every deal by clearly noticing the stage each opportunity is at, using drag and drop to quickly move them from one stage to the next. It also provides a summary of every sale, value, stage and quickly see what's needed to land the deal.
- Tasks and calendar: It creates tasks for all activities with simple color-coding to make list even easier to manage. It links tasks to contacts, opportunities, or cases so you can easily understand the context and get to work straight away.
- Reports: It easily forecasts and tracks sales, conversion rates, top performers, and more for every team and individual. It helps users to uncover the reasons for won or lost sales and share best practices across the team. It quickly sees each individual’s activity, making it easier to spot issues and offer support before it impacts the bottom line.
- Customize Capsule: The software adapts the sales pipeline to suit business needs, creating the stages and milestones relevant to the unique process. It allows users to create as many data fields as needed to store all the extra information you collect about customers, giving one complete picture.
Capsule CRM Pricing:
Capsule CRM pricing if offered for various businesses at different levels of operation. Capsule CRM pricing is free for a starter-level with basic CRM features for up to 2 users with 250 contacts. Below is a detailed view of the capsule pricing offered by Zestia for more than 2 users –
- Professional Capsule pricing – Priced at $18 per user per month, billed monthly. This plan caters to small teams. The plan offers 50,000 contacts, 10GB storage per user, premium integrations including G Suite, Xero, QuickBooks, MailChimp, Wufoo & other applications and activity reporting. The professional has a 30-day trial period.
- Teams Capsule pricing – Priced at $39 per user per month, billed monthly. This plan is more suited for growing business. It helps users manage teams, segment data, and track team performance. It offers everything in Professional plus 100,000 contacts, 20GB storage per user, advanced sales reporting, user roles and restrictions, team or individual record assignment, custom activity types. The teams plan has a free 30-day trial.
- Enterprise Capsule pricing – Priced at $72 per user per month, billed annually. The Enterprise plan offers everything in teams plus premium onboarding and focused ongoing support to users. It offers everything in teams, 200,000 contacts, 40GB storage per user, implementation support, import assistance, custom training, dedicated custom success manager and minimum 20 user licenses.
Users can cancel at any time or upgrade to a different plan as well. Payment can be made via Visa, MasterCard or American Express.