The software has a global network of 1,00,000+ businesses across 100+ countries. It helps users to generate more leads, grow their businesses and engage with customers more efficiently. The software automates intensive and repetitive tasks and allows users to manage activities easily. It enables the streamlining of processes to help identify focus areas for growth.
- Customer Engagement: Omnichannel support allows user to reach people on the phone, via live chat, email, through social media, and even in person.
- Automate Routine Tasks: Automate repetitive tasks so that the sales team can spend less time on data entry and more time selling.
- Customization: Manage multiple business processes with custom layouts, and create truly unique custom modules, buttons, and fields based on business needs.
- Analytics: Advanced performance management features like reporting, analytics, territory management, sales forecasting, and gamification helps users keep the team's performance at its peak and have the right information and insights to make smarter business decisions.
- Integration: Seamlessly integrate with more than 100 popular business apps and let CRM talk the same business language.
- Accessibility: The software is available as an app to enable usage through mobiles and tablets on the go. This ensures that users can be connected in real-time from any location.
- Follow Up: It provides structure to all activities and allows users to follow up on work status and pending tasks easily.
- Data: The software enables users to import data in the form of spreadsheets. This can be used for various purposes within the organization and also be used for further analytics and decision making.
If offers dynamic pricing models. It also offers free trials to allow users to know which plan suits their needs. Let’s have a look at the various pricing models:
Starter Zoho Pricing: Priced at INR 500 per user per month. The billing is done annually. The plan includes custom fields (basic), web forms (basic), social CRM, workflows (basic), reports and dashboards (basic), slack integration, roles and profiles, and 10,000 records.
Standard Zoho Pricing: Priced at INR 720 per user per month. The billing is done annually. The plan offers scoring rules, email insights, workflow conversion, tags and groups, web forms, customer and unique fields and custom and report dashboard. The plan also offers all Starter model features.
Professional Zoho Pricing: Priced at INR 1200 per user per month. The billing is done annually. The plan offers sales signals and real-time notification, process management, email integration IMAP, Web to case forms, Inventory Management, Validation rules, and google add integration. The plan also offers all Standard model features.
Enterprise Zoho CRM Pricing: Priced at INR 2100 per user per month. The billing is done annually. The plan offers Zia Voice, a personalized assistant, Salesinbox, Canvas – visual CRM view, built-in analytics, multi-user portals, custom modules and buttons, mobile SDK and App distribution, territory management. The plan also offers all Professional model features as well. This is also one of the most popular plans bought by users.
Ultimate Zoho Pricing : Priced at INR 6000 per user per month. The billing is done annually. The plan offers advanced customization, automation suggestions, data enrichment, enhanced storage, and email sentiment. The plan also offers all Enterprise model features as well.
Users can cancel or change plans at any time. Users can choose the pricing model that suits their business requirement the most. On subscribing to an annual pricing plan a user can save 20%. Each pricing model is designed to suit various businesses at various stages of growth.
Demo’s are provided by the company on request through web conferencing. The interested user can connect with the company and request for a demo at a scheduled time as per their convenience and the same will be arranged. The demo is of an hour’s duration.