Adobe Campaign Overview
Adobe Marketing Cloud offers Adobe Analytics, which provides various capabilities, such as predictive marketing, customer churn analysis, advanced segmentation, mobile analytics, marketing attribution, big data analytics, social analytics, audience optimization, real-time web analytics, offline marketing channels, and advanced visualization. These capabilities collaboratively provide a robust solution to enable marketers to map their customer’s journey and engage them across all the touchpoints. Adobe provides its products and solutions through the cloud deployment model and endorses the Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) method to implement the product on the company’s website. The product is offered as per user’s requirements and it can be a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or a managed service, depending upon the product edition (standard or premium). Adobe Campaign pricing suits all customer analytics budgets.
- Email Management - Enhances email marketing with customised and contextually applicable messages. Allows users to use the native email abilities in software with the user’s other marketing channels. With more complete data, the users can provide better email customization and improve their email automation, deliverability and reporting.
- Cross-channel Marketing - With the help of it the users can collect customer data from different systems, devices and channels into a solo profile. Then, provide timely and applicable campaigns that meet the customers in the right places and right ways along their customer journey.
- Segmentation and Targeting - Adobe helps users to leverage data to understand their exclusive customer segments and then design the best campaigns to make significant connections with each one.
- Data connectors – Allows users to connect to huge databases and CRM systems like Microsoft Dynamics 365. Develop personalised data connections to their broader marketing ecosystem, including point of sale systems, e-commerce platforms and off-line programmes.
Adobe Campaign Pricing
Adobe Campaign pricing starts at $9.99 per month, per user. Adobe does not offer a free version, but offers a free trial.
Users can schedule a demo with Adobe and get consultation about their requirements.
Adobe Campaign USP
Adobe Systems caters to the customer journey analytics market through its customer journey analytics softwares, namely, Experience Cloud, Advertising Cloud, Analytics Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. Adobe Campaign pricing suits the budgets of all types of customer journey analytics implementations.
- Complicated systemSometimes slow and some tools do not work. Constant errors in the Workspace module significantly disrupts workflow. Processing rules creates problems for QA teams. Show More
- Lack FlexibilityLack of flexibility in customization. Highly complex.
- Error HandlingDoes not locate errors, uses up a lot of hard disc space.
- Not Upto the markInefficient customer support and implementation team