Customer Experience Analytics for websites and apps which sorts out complicated data sets and enhances conversions, customer experience, and revenue. It offers important features like Customer feedback analytics, Event Based Analytics, Form Analytics, Funnel Analytics, etc. The company's Improve CX solution automates the identification of hidden and subtle customer segments with poor CX. UserReplay Pricing is flexible and it suits for all types of customer journey analytics requirements.
- Customizable Dashboards - Customer Experience Analytics allows users to create as many dashboards and visualizations as required to present any of their customer experience data.
- Real Time Updates – It shows real time data from the business’ site on the dashboards along with exciting visualizations.
- Shareable Dashboards – The users can create and share dashboards with their team to present customer experience reports.
- Dive Deeper – Also, the users can instantly drill down into precise session’s technical data to find and fix user experience problems.
- Custom Variables – The users can save as much customer data as they like within UserReplay. They can also send in cart values, travel end point or just about anything and examine it easily.
- Step Sidebar – UserReplay enables users to view a simple itemization of every step the user took in the period and swiftly jump between steps.
- Magic Share Links – Businesses can create a magic share link for any period to let others watch the session back, even if they don't possess a User Replay account.
- Smart Thresholds – Users can set threshold notifications for a saved section to get an email or Slack message each time the user count surpasses or falls below the normal zone.
- Real time conversion funnels – Businesses can design customized conversion funnels to check how many customer progress through each step of their site.
- Struggle analytics - UserReplay logically examines every session for user struggle. Rage clicks, dead links and recurrent journeys are raised.
UserReplay Pricing suits every stage of customer journey analytics implementation. UserReplay Pricing is not published on the company website.
Users can schedule a demo with UserReplay and get consultation about their requirements.