CyberArk offers privileged access security solution to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise on premises, in the cloud, on endpoints and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk offers advanced threat protection by focusing on privileged account security. CyberArk’s complete solution for privileged account security is purpose-built to provide complete proactive controls and advanced threat protection on privileged account usage.
- Privileged account protection and strict access control with security as a forethought
- Advanced threat detection based on anomalous privileged user and account behaviors
- Isolation and real-time monitoring of privileged session access with policies, workflows and privileged single sign-on
- Continuous monitoring and compliance with zero footprint session recording on target machines for forensic insight into malicious, command-level activity
- Enablement of security operations and incident response teams to detect and respond quickly and precisely to potential threats and misuse
Continuous Privileged Account Discovery: CyberArk provides privileged access security solution that recognizes privileged accounts in AWS such as unmanaged Identity and Access Management (IAM) users (including Shadow Admins), and EC2 instances and accounts. Organizations can now keep a track AWS credentials everywhere they’re created – as they’re created – and speed up the on-boarding process for these unmanaged accounts.
Automated Privileged Exploit Detection and Response: CyberArk raises the bar for threat detection and response in the cloud with the capability to send listed alerts on potentially vulnerabilities such as activities that bypass the vault. CyberArk rapidly take control over vulnerable accounts by initiating an automatic Access Key re-creation or rotation to dramatically improve risk mitigation.
Simplified Deployment in AWS Environments: Expanding existing capabilities for securing cloud infrastructure,customers can now streamline the deployment of the CyberArk Privileged Access Security Solution to AWS with AMIs for all core components including vaulting, session management and threat analytics. This advancement makes it easier than ever to align privileged access security with digital transformation initiatives.
Just-in-Time Access with Flexible Provisioning Options: Building on CyberArk’s Just-in-Time provisional access to Windows servers, this release features a new ability for the administrator to configure the amount of access time granted to Windows systems, whether cloud-based or on-premises. This enables organizations to significantly reduce operational friction for end-users and mitigate the risk of unfettered privileged access.
USP : CyberArk Security Services accelerate privileged access security programs by providing the knowledge to classify and list the most complex privileged access programs in organization. Once identified, CyberArk Professionals offers strategy, execution and project-management skill to achieve the best privileged access protection solutions. In short, CyberArk Security Services help clients maximize tangible value sooner.
CyberArk Security Services accelerate privileged access security programs by providing the knowledge to classify and list the most complex privileged access programs in organization. Once identified, CyberArk Professionals offers strategy, execution and project-management skill to achieve the best privileged access protection solutions. In short, CyberArk Security Services help clients maximize tangible value sooner.
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- Product Maturity / Products/Solutions Offered / EncryptionDigital vaultCyberArk’s Digital Vault is difficult to patch because it cannot have normal patching agents on it Show More
- Product Maturity / Security Type / ApplicationStrategy and integrationThere is a lack of comprehensive strategy and integration on the application development secret protection Show More