What is Cybersecurity Software?
Cybersecurity is an approach to protect computers, networks, programs, and data from advanced threats and vulnerabilities, cyber warfare, cyber terrorism, and cyber espionage.
According to 360 Quadrant analysis, the following have been identified as the top 10 vendors in the Best Cybersecurity Software:
Top 10 Cybersecurity Softwares-
- IBM CORPORATION
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Trend Micro Incorporated
- Check Point Software Technologies LTD.
- Symantec Corporation
- Trustwave Holdings Inc.
- FireEye Inc
Cybersecurity Software involves a set of security technologies and solutions, tools, policies, security concepts, guidelines, risk management approaches, and professional and managed services, to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from cyberattacks, damages, or unauthorized access. The major areas covered in cybersecurity are endpoint security, network security, application security, cloud security, wireless security, and others (database security and web security). The constantly evolving nature of security threats is one of the biggest challenges in the cybersecurity software market.
With the best cybersecurity software, an organization can prevent security breaches and help cut down business costs, thereby enhancing its information security infrastructure. The public and private organizations hold a large amount of sensitive data that is prone to cyber threats and needs to be secured. Further, the sophistication level in cyber-attacks is increasing and creating the demand for comprehensive cybersecurity software. The security vendors are developing advanced intelligence-based cybersecurity software to provide proactive, holistic security to critical business applications.
The competitive leadership mapping section provides information regarding key vendors offering Cybersecurity Software and outlines the findings and analysis as well as rates them accordingly based on vendor performance within each evaluation criteria. The evaluation criteria are based on 2 broad categories, namely, Product Maturity and Company Maturity. Each category encompasses various parameters on the basis of which vendors are evaluated.
Parameters considered under Product Maturity include breadth and depth of product offering, product features & functionality, focus on product innovation, product differentiation and impact on customer value, and product quality & reliability.
Parameters considered under Company Maturity include geographic footprint/presence in emerging markets, breadth of applications served, channel strategy and fit, the effectiveness of organic growth strategy, and mergers & acquisitions strategy.
The vendors are placed into four categories based on their performance in each criterion: “Visionary leaders,” “Innovators,” “Emerging Companies,” and “Dynamic differentiators.” The top 25 vendors which have been evaluated include IBM, HPE, McAfee, Trend Micro, Symantec, Check Point Software Technologies, Cisco Systems, Palo Alto Networks, Juniper Networks, Fortinet, FireEye, Sophos, Rapid7, RSA Security, LogRhythm, Optiv Security, Webroot, CyberArk Software, Qualys, F-Secure, Trustwave Holdings, Proofpoint, Splunk, Kaspersky, and Imperva.
Vendors who fall in this category generally receive high scores for most of the evaluation criteria. They have strong and established product portfolios and a very strong market presence. They provide mature and reputable mobile cybersecurity software. They also have strong business strategies. IBM, HPE, McAfee, Trend Micro, and Symantec are the vendors who fall into the visionary leader category.
They are established vendors with very strong business strategies. However, they are low in the product portfolio. They generally focus on a specific type of technology related to the product. Qualys, Splunk, CyberArk Software, Trustwave Holdings, and Kaspersky are the vendors who fall into this category.
Innovators in the MicroQuadrant are vendors who have demonstrated substantial product innovations as compared to their competitors. They have very focused product portfolios. However, they do not have very strong growth strategies for their overall business. Check Point Software Technologies, Sophos, Fortinet, FireEye, Palo Alto Networks, RSA Security, Rapid7, LogRhythm, and Optiv Security are the vendors who fall into the innovators category.
They are vendors with niche product offerings, who are starting to gain their position in the cybersecurity software market. They do not have very strong business strategies as compared to other established vendors. They might be new entrants in the market and require some more time before gaining significant market traction. Proofpoint, Imperva, Webroot, and F-Secure are the vendors who fall into this category.
What's driving the Cybersecurity Software market?
The cybersecurity software market is lucrative for technology vendors. Cybersecurity technology is at the peak of its growth phase across industry verticals. The factors contributing to the high growth rate of cybersecurity software markets are the increasing instances of high intensity Distributed Denial of Services (DDoS) attacks, ransomware, malware, APT’s, cyberterrorism and growing government regulations. These factors are expected to shape the future of the global cybersecurity software market.
The instances of massive cyber attacks globally is gradually increasing. Cyber-terrorist attack endpoints, networks, data, and other IT infrastructure that lead to huge financial losses for individuals, enterprises, and governments. The primary motive behind cybercriminals includes political rivalry, financial gain, reputational harm, international rivalry, and radical religious group interest. Most cyber-attacks are for financial gain. Ransomware such as WannaCry, Petya, NoPetya and BadRabbit are some of the significant ransomware which has affected enterprises and government organizations on a large scale.
Cyber threats not only hamper the productivity of businesses but also damage the critical IT infrastructure and sensitive data of organizations. Owing to the rapid rise in digital transactions globally across industry verticals there is an increase in the frequency of cybercrimes. The increase in enterprise data breaches or data leakage is fueling the market for cybersecurity products and services. According to Juniper Networks, the global cost of data breaches to enterprises is estimated to reach USD 8 trillion in the coming 5 years. Hence, safeguarding against cyber threats has become essential for the growth of enterprises. Nowadays, cyberattackers are using sophisticated techniques to launch ransomware attacks and aim to raise money through small ransoms comprising hundred dollars each. With the advancement of technologies automated and sophisticated cyber-attacks are accelerating. The increasing sophistication of attacks is triggering organizations across the globe to adopt cybersecurity software and services to combat with swarm cyber-attacks.
What are the different types of Cybersecurity Software Solutions?
- Identity & Access Management (IAM)- IAM refers to a business process framework of policies and technologies, which helps organizations to control the appropriate accesses of all employees to technology resources. Identity management is the process of managing attributes such as phone numbers, email addresses, and social security numbers, and access management is the process of authenticating the identities. IAM solutions play a vital role in managing enterprises’ electronic or digital identities. These solutions can be quickly and cost-effectively integrated with IAM policies across on-premises, cloud, and hybrid environments. IAM solutions comprise secure access, password management, Single Sign-on (SSO), advanced authentication, identity-powered security, access governance, and provisioning. IAM solutions help businesses improve their security posture by offering centralized visibility and control of a user’s access.
- Risk and Compliance Management- Risk and compliance management solutions and services enable organizations to implement, manage, and monitor the effectiveness of the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) The compliance management typically encompasses activities, such as corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and corporate compliance in line with the related laws and regulations. Today, organizations are incorporating risk and compliance management technology solutions to keep pace with an ever-evolving risk and compliance landscape. Risk and compliance management is a combination of 2 separate terms, risk and compliance. These solutions help an organization to combat a wide range of risks related to technology, commerce, information security, and operation, among various others.
- Encryption-Encryption is the process of converting plain text to cipher using an encryption algorithm, which may be symmetric or asymmetric. The data encrypted can be deciphered only with the encryption key. Encryption is used to protect the data at rest, data in transit, and data in process in on-premises and cloud environments. Confidentiality, integrity, and non-repudiation of the data can be achieved by encryption supported with efficient key management. The symmetric key algorithm makes use of only one key for encryption. Asymmetric key algorithm makes use of a pair of keys: public and private keys.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)- DLP is a security approach that prevents sensitive organization data from being transmitted outside. DLP is a comprehensive data security solution that ensures information loss prevention while the data is in endpoint action, network traffic, or storage. It addresses data security needs when data is at rest (providing perimeter security, network monitoring, internet access control, and messaging control), in use (providing SIEM, user monitoring, usage monitoring, application control, and IAM), and in motion (endpoint security, mobile device protection, encryption, firewall, and physical media control).
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)- UTM is a single hardware or software system that provides multiple security functions to protect enterprises from evolving cyber threats. It is a combination and integration of various security features that provide robust security to enterprise applications from threats. UTM, being an integrated solution, provides multiple functionalities such as spam blocking, gateway antivirus, spyware protection, intrusion prevention, and Uniform Resource Locator (URL) filtering. UTM solutions offer the network security, web security, email security, and cloud security. These solutions protect enterprise infrastructure from cyber threats, such as ransomware, phishing, and botnets.
- Firewall- A firewall is a network security framework that monitors and manages incoming and outgoing network traffic based on predetermined security protocols. Firewall functions as a gatekeeper that controls the traffic between the network and application elements. It filters network- and internet-based traffic concentrating on application-specific granular security type and helps to detect application-specific attacks. In recent years, firewalls have evolved from the packet filters to the next generation to better protect our corporate networks.
- Antivirus/Antimalware- A virus/malware is a malicious code that can be sent in the form of an email attachment, embedded in an infected website, or sent as an executable file. Antivirus software is a set of programs that detects, prevents, and mitigates cyber threats caused due to viruses. The antivirus software prevents, detects, and removes malicious activities, such as computer viruses, rootkits, adware, spyware, malware, Trojans, and worms. An antivirus solution usually scans computers, servers, or mobile devices to detect and restrict the spread of malware. Many antivirus software programs comprise real-time threat detection and protection to guard against potential vulnerabilities. On the other hand, an antimalware is a software program that detects, prevents, and remediates malicious codes from being executed in a system. Malware is a broader term, encompassing virus and spyware that creates a threat to intellectual, personal, and financial information. Antimalware protects users from the latest and dangerous threats.
- Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System- IDS is a network security technology that monitors the network across enterprises for suspicious activity and provides an alert when such activity is discovered. IPS also monitors the network traffic and responds against it by eliminating potentially malicious threats. There are various types of IDS that include Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS), Host Intrusion Detection Systems (HIDS), signature-based IDS, and anomaly-based IDS. NIDS monitors the inbound and outbound traffic of all the devices across enterprise networks. HIDS identifies malicious network packets that originate from inside the organization that a NIDS has failed to identify. HIDS also detects malicious network traffic that originates from the host itself.
- Disaster Recovery- Disaster recovery includes a set of policies, tools, and procedures that focus on protecting an organization from any significant effect of cyber-attacks. It eventually focuses on the IT or technology systems that can restore hardware, applications, and data quickly for business continuity. Effective implementation of backup and data recovery strategy leads to successful recuperation from disasters. Data recovery solutions help in retrieving the data from damaged, failed, corrupted, or inaccessible files. Disaster recovery preparation is a vital part of any business’s IT strategy and is becoming more established as security breaches have become common threats.
- Distributed Denial of Service Mitigation (DDoS)- DDoS mitigation is a technique to overcome DDoS attacks on systems linked to the internet. A DDoS attack is aimed at disrupting the normal function of a website and therefore demands high security. It is planned and coordinated and creates false traffic that prevents normal traffic from getting through. This leads to the depletion of network bandwidth, computing power, and operating system data structure resources, and inundation of network infrastructure. A DDoS attack is executed from a master system to a network of computers. It disrupts the functioning of many resources, such as networks, websites, servers, or endpoints. DoS attacks, on the other hand, aim at disrupting the functioning of the target machine by flooding it with false requests and making it unavailable for legitimate requests. DDoS attacks have become a real threat to enterprises. Enterprises need to forestall their applications, network solutions, and services to combat the evolving sophisticated DDoS attacks.
- Web Filtering- Web filtering is usually described as a standalone piece of software that directs away users from accessing certain URLs and websites by effectively restricting them by preventing the browsers that load restricted URLs and Internet Protocols. The technology sometimes referred to as content control software, filters the web-based on whitelist or blacklist, thereby enabling organizations to provide access only to desirable sites, determined by standards as programmed in the filter. Although these firewalls are installed on browsers, computers, or on the entire security solution, they can also be installed on the network by an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or enterprise to restrict web access to many users. This solution can be deployed either on-premises or in the cloud. It includes processes and tools that companies can use to restrict or monitor their employees’ internet usage.
How is Cybersecurity Software deployed?
- On-Premises- On-premises deployment is the traditional approach to implement cybersecurity solutions across enterprises. On-premises solutions provide organizations with full control over all platforms and systems, which can be handled and managed by their own IT staff. When data centers are housed onsite, applications handling data can be improved by adding new security updates, which verify new virus signatures and provide countermeasures to deal with them. The on-premises deployment mode remains the most flexible option, with respect to customization and analysis of data. The government and defense, and BFSI industry verticals are likely to prefer on-premises security because they cannot put national security at risk by losing sensitive data, financial records, and accounting information.
- Cloud- Storing applications and software at remote servers and accessing them through the internet is called cloud computing. The cloud deployment mode is the fastest-growing segment in the cybersecurity market. Organizations can avoid costs related to hardware, software, storage, and technical staff by using cloud-based cybersecurity solutions. The cloud-based platforms offer a unified way in the form of SaaS-based security services to secure business applications. These platforms are beneficial for organizations that have strict budgets for security investments. SMEs deploy their solutions on cloud, as it enables them to focus on their core competencies, rather than investing their capital on security infrastructures. The cloud deployment mode is growing, as cloud-cybersecurity solutions are easy to maintain and upgrade.
Few Popular Use cases-
Use case # 1: Adoption of User Behaviour Analytics For Detecting Insider Threats In Retail Organization
- Challenge- One of the key retail organizations lacked a cybersecurity program for responding to insider threats in real-time. The retail organization used its log management tools to manually detect threats that resulted in difficulty in addressing security concerns.
- Requirement- The retail organization required the best-in-class insider threat protection solution to resolve the problem in real-time, which is cost-effective and efficiently safeguards the company’s brand and reputation.
- Solution- The retail organization adopted a user behavior analytics solution, which reduced the time to detect and mitigate from hours to real-time. The user behavior analytics solution is a machine learning-powered solution that identifies anomalous behavior and insider threats that are critical and actionable. The machine learning-based technique analyzes the past threat patterns and comprehends through advanced correlation. Hence, with the adoption of user behavior analytics solutions, retail organizations can safeguard their critical data.
Use case #2: Dependence of A Leading It And Telecom Company On DDoS Protection And Mitigation Solution
- Challenge- A leading IT and telecom company providing IP network and aiding in cloud computing and enterprise storage faced a problem with traffic filtration. The security solution adopted by the company blocked legitimate traffic, which resulted in a slow response time.
- Requirement- The IT and telecom company needed a real-time security solution that was effective in detecting and mitigating network-level threats.
- Solution- The IT and telecom company adopted a DDoS security solution based on behavioral signature technology. The solution effectively blocked suspicious traffic without affecting the legitimate traffic flow. The solution safeguards the company’s IT infrastructure, which comprises a data center and cloud environment.
Use case #3: Dependence of Oil And Gas Organization On Ransomware Protection Solution
- Challenge- A leading oil and gas company needed a ransomware protection solution to safeguard their 30,000 workstations and 4,000 servers. The oil and gas organization was targeted by ransomware attacks causing huge data and financial loss.
- Requirement- The oil and gas company needed an endpoint security solution to combat the sophisticated ransomware attacks.
- Solution- The oil and gas company adopted an endpoint solution to respond to ransomware attacks. The company’s endpoint solution defended almost 240 machines affected by ransomware attacks. The endpoint protection platform has the capability to detect 13 times more security threats per week in comparison to the traditional security systems. The solution also helps in reducing the reimaging from 275 machines to zero machines per month.
What are the different verticals catered by Cybersecurity software?
- Aerospace & Defense- The aerospace and defense industry includes industries from civil and military aerospace and defense procurements. Security threats in the aerospace and defense industry vertical are increasing at an alarming rate. This sector is targeted to extract highly confidential and sensitive data of critical sectors, including the government, prime contractors, and suppliers. Best Cybersecurity Software is implemented by many defense companies.
- Government- The government-industry vertical consists of 4 institutional units, namely, central government, state government, local government, and social security funds. The governments in the emerging economies are deploying web and mobile applications to serve their citizens efficiently. These applications are becoming prime targets for cybercriminals to access sensitive data. Thus, cybersecurity has become one of the most important aspects of the government sector. The concept of eGovernance has led the government to focus more on information security threats. Moreover, as organizations are shifting toward real-time communication, threats from web browsing, email correspondence, peer-to-peer traffic, and file exchange have considerably increased. Government organizations widely use the best cybersecurity software to protect their crucial data.
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance- The BFSI industry vertical comprises commercial banks, insurance companies, mutual funds, cooperatives, non-banking financial companies, pension funds, and other smaller financial institutions. The sector is an early adopter of cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions due to the highly sensitive financial data. It faces different challenges related to stringent regulatory and security requirements, providing superior service to customers, and others. In addition, the industry is always on the lookout for security products and services that could protect the industry’s employees, customers, assets, offices, branches, and operations, and therefore holds a significant share of the total cybersecurity market. Cybersecurity software plays a vital role in the BFSI sector due to crucial financial data.
- IT and Telecom- The IT and telecom industry deals with the transfer and manipulation of huge amounts of data and information, and it is considered a subset of ICT. IT and telecom sectors are rapidly growing in the emerging economies of APAC and MEA. This has expanded the networks and increased network complexities. The companies often overlook the information security concerns due to increased focus on market share and cost reduction. This has resulted in increased attacks on the critical infrastructure used by the industry and affected the financials of IT and telecom companies. The rising IoT connectivity and increasing use of ICT technologies such as Wi-Fi, ZigBee, and RFID have led to an increase in resulting security-related risks in the IT and telecom industry vertical. This has forced these industries to focus more on their security activities.
- Healthcare-The healthcare industry comprises companies that generate and commercialize healthcare goods and services. The industry comprises medical equipment and pharmaceutical manufacturers, health insurance firms, private and public healthcare organizations, and providers of diagnostic, preventive, remedial, and therapeutic services. The organizations in the industry hold highly sensitive data related to PHI, PII, and PCI. This data usually remains unprotected and is sometimes not even encrypted, moving through the databases of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems and transmitted among hospitals, clinics, and laboratories. Cybercriminals target these organizations for PHI, PII, and credit card information. As a result, the adoption of cybersecurity solutions in this industry is high, as they prevent sensitive information from being transferred through vulnerable networks and help organizations comply with HIPAA and PCI DSS regulations.
- Retail- Retail industries sell consumer products and services to clients through multiple channels. The retail industry vertical is one of the largest industry verticals across the globe. It includes many entities, such as online and offline retailers, manufacturers, distribution channels, and consumers. The penetration of social media, omnichannel shopping, and emerging payment technologies are transforming the retail industry vertical. In contradiction to this rapidly evolving digital retail landscape, retailers find themselves to be poorly protected targets of escalating and increasingly sophisticating cyber-attacks.
- Manufacturing- Manufacturing enterprises are facing considerable cyber threats, due to the increasing digital transformation in the industry vertical. Manufacturing partners, customers, employees, and suppliers across the globe require an efficient and effective system to share critical information on a real-time basis. Moreover, the manufacturing industry vertical is highly competitive, due to the existence of various players. The manufacturing operators require system access and efficient automated processes.
- Energy and Utilities- The energy and utilities industry vertical is inclusive of producers and sellers of energy, such as fuel extractors, manufacturers, refining and distribution companies, as well as the power generating and selling companies. The rapid adoption of innovative technologies in the energy and utilities industry vertical is speedily decreasing cost and becoming ubiquitous, enabling more flexible and efficient consumption of electricity, improving the visibility of the network use, and enhancing the control of power systems.
IBM offers category-wise products which include endpoint protection, network protection, mainframe security, application security, data security, security intelligence and operations, advanced fraud detection, cloud, and mobile security and IAM. IBM Identity and access management services help in protecting an organization from breaches, enhances productivity and competitiveness, and achieves and maintains regulatory compliance. It helps in increasing the maturity of the program with identity and access management services from IBM Security. IBM solutions help in detecting and stopping advanced threats. It automates threat detection and response across the enterprise.
HPE security protects digital assets with reassurance from the HPE risk management and digital protection service. HPE offers a different product such as security management, threat, and vulnerability defense. Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), security monitoring, data encryption, and key management, and data protection products included in the security management category. HPE security services provide comprehensive, redundant protection that guides servers and data from threats that exist and threats for the future. Its security risk management workshops, assessments, architecture, design and integration services accelerate digital transformation. HPE addresses vulnerabilities in applications and connection and builds security and compliance into the business.
Trustwave Managed Detection services analyses the log and event information coming from devices and applications. It helps fast and efficiently make sense of data by providing the platform, processes and people to monitor, detect and alert on threats. It also develop and maintain threat indicators and use cases focused on up-to-the-minute intelligence for both regional and global threats, all delivered by elite SpiderLabs team.
TAP cybersecurity software is a cloud-based platform built by cybersecurity experts to protect a company’s valuable data from various threats. It enables a company to meet its security needs. TAP cybersecurity software is a revered name in the field of cyber threat intelligence and aims to take detection and event investigation to higher levels. Through its integrated threat insight, flexible cloud-based infrastructure and codified detection expertise, it has managed to make a mark in the industry. It also has the ability to adapt with seasonal changes of the business to suit and fulfil its needs wholly. TAP pricing is affordable.
Cortex cybersecurity software solves problems like security orchestration and automation, ML-based threat detection, investigation, and response. Real-time collaboration is available with Cortex. There is reduction in threat alerts, faster investigations are done, and the costs are reduced by 44%. Cortex ceases attacks with the power of good data. Cortex cybersecurity software has its own four products, Cortex XDR, Cortex XSOAR, Cortex Data, and Lake AutoFocus. All these four together make Cortex the most extensive product in the market that ensures high-class security.
Kaspersky Lab Threat Intelligence Services provide access to the intelligence that need to mitigate the threats, provided by world-leading team of researchers and analysts. Kaspersky Lab’s knowledge, experience and deep intelligence on every aspect of cybersecurity has made it the trusted partner of the world’s premier law enforcement and government agencies, including INTERPOL and leading CERTs.
Rapid7’s offers on-premise cybersecurity management solution called Nexpose, which helps in reducing the threat exposure by allowing the assessment and response to be able change in the real time environment and listing risk factors across vulnerabilities, configurations, and controls. Cyber attacks breaches the data at an alarming rate, the attack surface is constantly changing, the adversary is becoming quicker than security teams. Nexpose helps in understanding the attack surface and better security outcomes.
CyberArk Security Services accelerate privileged access security programs by providing the knowledge to classify and list the most complex privileged access programs in organization. Once identified, CyberArk Professionals offers strategy, execution and project-management skill to achieve the best privileged access protection solutions. In short, CyberArk Security Services help clients maximize tangible value sooner.
Optiv integrates the deep skills of application security with the knowledge and insight of a broader security solutions. Optiv Security allows organizations to mitigate risk by taking a planned method to cybersecurity. It’s aligned security programs to achieve specific business outcomes with full suite of service abilities from strategy to technology. It reduces security risks by designing an AppSec program that secures growing application environment and meets compliance requirements. It measures development practices and the efficiency of software development lifecycle (SDLC) frameworks to design a complete application security program. The company's Security Architecture and Implementation, navigates complex environments to help clients realize optimal value from their architecture, projects and technology decisions.
Dell Endpoint Security Suite Enterprise integrates innovative threat prevention with unmatched efficiency against threats and commodity malware. It uses exclusive artificial intelligence (AI) and active mathematical models to analyse files prior to their implementation and determine which are safe and which aren’t, thus restricting malware before it can run. It is built on thousands of indicators derive from careful analyses of millions of real-world activities and known good files. Dell stop threats without cloud connection or frequent updates. The intelligence is built into the endpoint either on physical device or a virtual machine. Dell identify the advanced threat prevention through Dell commercial system BIOS on boot and quickly alert administrators of any possible BIOS tampering.
Logrhythm has developed a platform to seamlessly scale with organization and help detect and respond to threats faster. The LogRhythm NextGen SIEM Platform eliminates blind spots across the enterprise, providing visibility into IT and OT environments. Logrhythm Next-generation solutions plots modern security teams need by improving collaboration and effectiveness through automation and defined processes. The company provides a unified user experience that drives highly efficient workflows, offers real-time visibility into endpoints, and produces assessable results. Logrhythm end-to-end platform helps in detecting threats early in the threat lifecycle.
Proofpoint Targeted Attack Protection (TAP) is advanced software that comes with innovative approach that senses, examines and restrict advanced threats before it reaches inbox. This includes ransomware and other advanced email threats delivered through malicious attachments and URLs polymorphic malware, weaponized documents and phishing attacks. It also detects threats and risks in cloud apps, connecting email attacks related to credential theft or other attacks.
Webroot BrightCloud Threat Intelligence Services protects customers from malicious URLs, IPs, files, and mobile apps by integrating accurate and near real-time threat intelligence into network and endpoint protection. The platform scans billions of IP addresses and billions of URLs across millions of domains, in addition to millions of mobile apps, and leverages machine learning to classify and categorize each according to the threat it represents to business. The company offers tools for protecting data from the most common forms of data loss, including ransomware, accidental deletions, hardware failures, and natural disasters.
Imperva provides cloud Web Application Firewall (WAF) that protects applications against all attacks wherever they're located; on-premises, in public or private cloud. The company's WAF is PCI-certified, customizable, SIEM-ready and tuned for detecting and blocking threats with minimal false-positives. It is easy to setup and ensures quick time to benefit. The company helps businesses by setting the standard for protection, innovation, and customization. It’s dynamic profiling ensures any application is protected no matter how complex or unique. It secures databases in the cloud by using common processes and reporting to protect databases from attack, reduce risk, and streamline compliance as one moves databases into AWS and Azure.
ARGUS cybersecurity software provides high-quality cybersecurity solutions and services to the automotive industry. The software has incorporated internal process management and product assessment for excellent security standards. ARGUS cybersecurity software leverages intelligent deployment techniques to evaluate adversary behavior to incorporate legitimate threat events with contextual threat information providing clarity to the end-user.
Astra Web Security is platform-independent. It is available for websites built on WordPress, Opencart, PrestaShop, Drupal, Joomla, Magento, etc. It helps in protecting the system from almost all types of attacks possible. Also, it can be used from a very small website to a very large website as well.
Aves is a software technology that evaluates different techniques for data exfiltration and exploitation. Intrusion detection systems with SOC features ensures reliability for the user Aves cybersecurity software aims to provide proactive cyber defense to prevent initial alert fatigues and is open to innovative solutions for building security programs well suited for organisations.
The USP of Barkly is the well-laid down and efficient with its protective layers. It comes with Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning integrated into it, which brings in features such as Behavioural Analytics and Incident Management. It ensures the total protection of all your devices by targeting any anomalies against the usual path of action.