USP : McAfee is well known for providing security solutions and services to a wide range of customers across diverse industry verticals. The company’s strong portfolio of solutions and services, and the ability to serve a wide customer base have helped the company build a strong customer base across multiple regions. McAfee’s innovative offerings make it one of the most trusted and deployed solution providers in the market. Its key strategy in the cybersecurity market is to develop business-specific, cybersecurity solutions and services according to the current scenario of evolving vulnerabilities. It plans to develop new business models and integrate multi-application solutions as a part of its future strategy. Furthermore, the company plans to expand its presence and strengthen its market position by adopting effective partnership strategies. For instance, in December 2018, McAfee partnered with Swimlane to accelerate the development of interoperable security products, simplify product integration within complex customer environments, and provide protection against advanced cyber threats. Furthermore, in April 2018, the company partnered with IBM to integrate IBM Resilient IRP with DXL for providing better protection through automation and intelligence sharing. In September 2016, TPG acquired 51%, a majority stake of McAfee (Intel), with Intel keeping the remaining 49% share. Both TPG and Intel spun off McAfee, and the security firm is now operating as an independent company with its headquarters in California, US.
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- Product Maturity / Products/Solutions Offered / Intrusion Detection System/Intrusion Prevention System (IDS/IPS)Uncover hidden threatsIt combines static code analysis, dynamic analysis, and machine learning to enhance threat detection which includes threats that use evasion techniques and ransomware. Show More
- Product Maturity / Products/Solutions Offered / Security and Vulnerability ManagementEnable investigationIt enable security operations centers to authenticate threats, access critical indicators of compromise (IoCs), and map results to the MITRE ATT&CK™ framework for enquiry and threat hunting. Show More
- Product MaturityLarge space
- Product MaturitySupport