Lookout is a security company that develops and markets cloud based security software for mobile devices. With a highly scalable cloud- and mobile-first platform, Lookout cybersecurity software provides a privacy-centric approach that continuously protects users and enterprise data. The Lookout Security Platform offers the flexibility of easy-to-use modules for mobile protection, detection, visibility, analysis, response, and remediation. It aids to automate each and every application to scan automatically and also perform on-demand scans.
Lookout Pricing is set according to the benefits included in the package. A free version provides essential security features. A premium version offers additional, advanced security features. The Basic free plan delivers a few core features; the Premium plan costs $2.99 per month and the Premium Plus goes for $9.99 The Lookout Pricing plans are very minimal and solve a vast number of problems.
Lookout Cybersecurity Software Demo :
The website provides a demo video which explains how adversaries are leveraging mobile applications to launch broader campaigns against organizations, and what Lookout Mobile Endpoint Security solution can do to help and how a Mobile Threat Defense platform can detect and prevent these types of attacks.
Lookout Cybersecurity Software Features:
- Click confidently on links from Facebook, email, text messages and more. Lookout scans all links and websites to protect the user against the latest online threats.
- Automatically blocks phishing and malicious sites to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, and malware.
- Consolidated list of apps that can access private information, including contacts, location, text messages, and identity information.
- Automatically scans every app downloaded and also performs on-demand scans.
- Enables viewing of compromised services.
- Receive priority support for issues and questions.
- Alerts with current location if anyone removes the SIM card or enables airplane mode on the device.
- Alerts when a WiFi network is dangerous or under attack.
- Secures the user’s phone via the web so no one else can access it.
- Clears user’s private data from a lost or stolen phone to safeguard against third-party sources.