Microsoft offers numerous products and solutions in cybersecurity including IAM, endpoint security, app, and email security, network security, SIEM and XDR, cloud security, and IoT security. Solutions offered by the company protect unauthorized access across clouds.
Few of the products offered by Microsoft include:
- Azure Active Directory
- Conditional Access
- External Identities
- Identity Protection
- Azure Defender for IoT
- Azure IoT Central
- Azure Sphere
- Microsoft Defender
- Azure Dedicated HSM
- Azure Key Vault
- Cloud App Security
- Azure IoT Security
Microsoft pricing has not been disclosed by the vendor. However, it is in line with the competitors in the market. Users can contact the vendor for getting more details & competitive pricing.
To know better about Microsoft, the users can have a look at a website and go through the various features offered about it. For more information and demo, the users can request the website and get across the demo.
- Secure adaptive access
- Seamless user experience
- Unified identity management
- Simplified identity governance
- Protect Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud as well as Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, and IoT platforms.
- Prevent, detect, and respond to attacks with built-in unified experiences and end-to-end XDR capabilities.
- Create a response plan to prevent and respond to pervasive threats like human-operated and commodity ransomware.
- Optimize the configuration of cloud services with extensive assessment tools.
- Protect cloud workloads and apps from threats with the help of leading security research and threat intelligence.
- Enforce real-time access controls using built-in risk assessments and contextual information.
- Safeguard the entire app development, deployment, and operations lifecycle directly within the standard developer workflow.
- Quickly identify risks with built-in machine learning templates tuned to provide rich risk-management insights.