Burp Suite is a leading range of cybersecurity tools, developed Portswigger. The users are provided with a competitive advantage through superior research. It is an integrated platform for performing security testing of web applications. Its various tools work seamlessly together to support the entire testing process, from initial mapping and analysis of an application's attack surface, through to finding and exploiting security vulnerabilities.
Burp Suite Features
Target site map functionality
Web Application with Burp Spider
- Browse the application and exercise all functionalities.
- Keeps track of all HTTP requests and responses and displays all data.
- Allows automatic crawling of web applications and retrieval of visible and hidden resources.
- Uses a combination of techniques to maximize the result, including following links discovered in previously saved HTTP responses and automatically submitting web forms.
- Apply the dynamic web scanner, included in the Professional edition of the Burp Suite.
- Allows the analysis of the predictability of application data, such as session cookies and anti-CSRF tokens.
- Allows easy collection and analysis of data.
- Encodes and decodes strings in multiple formats.
- Evaluates the robustness of input validation security mechanisms. Encoding strings in multiple formats is a very common technique to bypass security controls and filters.
Burp Suite Pricing
Burp Suite Pricing is available as a community edition which is a free, professional edition that costs $399/year and an enterprise edition that costs $3999/Year. Burp Suite Pricing consists of a fixed price per year for the server installation plus a price per year for each additional agent. Each agent is capable of scanning one web site at a time. Burp Suite Professional licenses are priced per user, per year.
Burp Suite Demo
Burp suite provides trial licenses that are valid for 30 days. There is no payment required for the duration of the trial period. It requires the company’s name and email address. Free trials are not extended after the last day of the trial and it commences normally within one working day and it starts immediately.