Mammoth data analysis software serves as a centralized platform to consolidate, analyze, and build rich insights into the database and retrieve useful information. It creates repositories to prepare and clean the data based on the need of the user, or fulfill the objective of the data. It automates the transformation of data to avoid any replication of data processes.
Mammoth pricing starts from $30 per month. However, the Mammoth pricing plan can easily be modified as per the requirements of the user. This software comes with a free trial to provide basic knowledge of the software. The users can easily get the details from the website itself.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best Mammoth pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Mammoth data analysis software allows its users to book a 30-minute free demo where the users are acquainted with the software, its requirement, and its functioning in brief. The interested users can simply visit the website and book a demo.
- Consolidate data together
- Uses Webhooks to import data from third-party providers which is generated on its own.
- It allows easy access to files from the device or other sources of the database with just a few clicks.
- Transformation and preparation
- Perform multiple tasks such as combine, duplicate, apply conditional filters, find or replace data.
- Summarise rows and columns, perform mathematical functions and even transpose data to shape it according to the need.
- Management and automation
- Allows multiple attempts at reshaping your data by providing easy ways to edit transformations.
- Creates a history of the work done on the given dataset to expedite tracking of the modifications made.
- Notifies the user if it detects suspicious or unusual behavior while running the routine checks.
- Set up alerts and conditional reports so that no information is missed.