Orange is an open-source Data Analysis software for Windows and Mac, used by Data researchers for everything from data preprocessing to predictive modelling. Supporting Machine Learning and Data Visualizations out of the box, Orange data visualization software
offers both a user-friendly Visual Programming interface, as well as, Python scripting environment. Orange pricing model enables free distribution of the software with advanced add-ons.
Orange is available free of cost and can be modified as per requirement. The development team has published the source code on Github. The software is licensed under the GNU General Public License. The add-ons may have different licensing requirements than Orange pricing.
Orange Data Visualization Software Demo:
A free demo of the software can be obtained by downloading a copy from the Orange website. As it’s a component-based software, you can pick and choose which components to install for the demo. There is no online demo available for the software.
Orange Data Visualization Software Features:
Some of the most potent Data Analysis features that Orange offers
- Interactive Data Visualization
- Makes data visualizations such as scatter plots, box plots, etc., simpler to carry out.
- Advanced visualizations such as heat maps and hierarchical clustering are also available.
- Pre-packed with support for Machine Learning and algorithm integration.
- An excellent alternative for students, as well as experts, to derive Machine Learning data distributions.
- Large Add-on Library
- Leverage a large number of additional features such as text mining, bioinformatics, and data analytics.
- Works with IDE’s like PyCharm and iPython.
- Orange supports visual illustrations that can be used by Data Science tutors to explain the core concepts to their students.
- Orange pricing is really convenient, as it’s open-source software; universities and schools can use it free of cost.