Template.net is widely used to create documents and premium designs for clients and users. It focuses on creating easily editable and beautifully designed templates to enable work that is fast and smart. It coordinates with a team of not just designers but coders, lawyers, marketers, and writers as well. It is a one-stop solution for template designs and document creation.
- Access library of 50,000+ premium designs and forms in many formats such as Adobe Photoshop (.psd), Illustrator (.ai), Excel (.xls), Publisher (.pub), etc.
- Supports Google features like Google Docs and Google Sheets
- Create charts, process flows, prepare sales and marketing presentation
- Creates all the requirements of a brand like logos, brochures, and flyers which get distributed to potential customers
- Possesses layers, colors, images, fonts, and customizable layouts
- Ensures commercial and digital-ready prints
- Improves documentation, reports and policy-making tools
- Gives ultimate ideas to package and product selling with marvelous styles
- Maintains consistency of the brand with regards to products and services
- Available in Cloud on any device, anywhere and any time for remote access to data
Template.net Pricing provides multiple ways for a user to download or purchase preferred templates from the website. The user can also access the free templates by a simple log-in without subscribing to a place. Template.net Pricing ensures a credit license for all free templates. The following subscription plans are offered:
- Pro Membership – $8.00/Month-Billed Yearly
- Pro Plus Membership - $16.00/Month-Billed Yearly
Template.net has a few free templates on its official website which can be accessed by interested users without any subscription. The others have to be paid for and can be accessed thereafter.