PDFelement is a utility software through which one can edit, create, convert and sign PDF documents on Windows and Mac. It’s a robust PDF editor, annotator which offers extensive PDF functionalities and features at a fraction of the price.
PDFelement has been sold in 9 different languages which makes it a complete PDF solution for offices, educational institutes and individual use.
- Protect sensitive content with passwords and permissions to restrict activities like copying and sharing PDFs
- Protect through digital signatures if necessary in the case of corrupt activities
- PDF converter
- Transform PDFs to or from files like Docs, PPTs, csv, HTML, RTF and Text without losing fonts and formatting
- Convert with a good capacity of over 500 PDF files at one time quick and easily
- Edit any text, images, pages, links, background, headers and footers exactly like anyone wants on a word document
- Fix typos, rearrange pages and does photo editing like crop or swap a photo
- Organize any documents by having full control of handling pages in a safe way
- Manage PDF files for any purpose by viewing adjustments(rotations) and assembling documents(merging individual files into a single document)
- Contains a user-friendly and stable interface which doesn’t hang or crash for a long time
- Have the ability to recognize documents without any mistakes
Based on the requirement, PDFelement pricing plans can cost from $59/year to $109/year. It also offers free trials on standard products. Below are the different PDFelement pricing plans:
Standard - $59/year per user
Pro - $79/year per user
Pro Team - $109/year per user
Business - Contact sales
PDFelement provides a free demo for all its versions on the website in the form of illustrations to acquaint the users with all its functionalities. PDFelement also provides email support to it’s users that require the same.