OAHU offers surveys, gamification, employee recognition capabilities, as well as donation platforms and volunteering opportunities with comprehensive employee engagement software. The habitat portal provides employees with support, information, and feedback. OAHU has corporate wellness features for physical and mental fitness, nutrition, and sleep tracking.
Additional features include corporate social responsibility, digital HR solutions, and social media integration. Users can track and engage with each other through any connected device such as tablets, smartphones, and even smartwatches.
→ HR (Habitat)
- Provide employees the support, information, and feedback they need to succeed.
- Upload all relevant company-related documents like evaluations, expenses, and training documents for relevant employees to gain access to.
- Access a one-stop solution to sharing company news, employee benchmarks, work calendar, and even daily affirmations.
- Reach out to employees instantaneously with the messenger which also can integrate existing Slack accounts.
- Harness employees’ passions for altruism with a seamless flow to donate, volunteer and even create new causes.
- Charity made easy to choose from 9000+ non-profit charity database collated and powered by Charity Navigator.
- Enable high engagement by posting onboarding and introduction videos.
- Build a corporate culture that is inclusive and engage with the company's most effective social tool.
- Build a healthy and robust organization from the ground up with the customizable health feature.
- Set up employees for success by prioritizing physical and mental fitness support, nutrition and sleep tracking.
Oahu pricing is subject to inquiry. As the platform is scalable to the needs of a specific enterprise, potential clients are required to get in contact with requirement details. The support team is quick to reach out with the tailormade Oahu pricing.
Oahu is a highly technical software with functions based on the structure of the organization. Oahu offers a free trial to showcase its platform. However, this feature is also subject to inquiry. Video resources to understand basic functionalities can also be found on the web.