Kazoo is an employee engagement platform, using which companies can value and reward their employees with a perspective to increase the productivity of the business. It creates a work environment wherein employees find themselves recognized and serve the company with the best of their abilities.
Kazoo not only integrates goals, feedback, check-ins, and sync-ups but also provides insights to the user to make authoritative decisions concerning the employees.
- Aligns the organizations by allowing the employees to lead the charge with feedback, appreciation, and culture.
- Assists the workforces in adapting multiple developments and well-being initiatives.
- Provide one-stop solutions to every employee-related problems adhering strictly to the norms and policies of the company
- Assist the user through implementation experts further assist in setting up custom brandings, user communications, training, etc.
- Sets and tracks progress towards goals on individuals, or the team as a whole and assists the user in taking corrective actions in case of deviations.
- Identifies high-potential employees through proactive leadership development and data-driven succession plans.
- Allow managers and employees to put forth their grievances by asking and acting upon feedback from time to time.
- Provide the user with powerful feedback strategies that improve the employee experience.
Kazoo Pricing has not been disclosed by the developers. There is an option available wherein the user has to feed in the name, eMail address and other basic details in order to get acquainted with the Kazoo Pricing.
Kazoo provides the users with a free demo of its software. The user can get access to the demo by visiting the official website of the Kazoo software. The Homepage has a ‘Get A Demo’ option available. Tapping on the option, a menu appears, wherein the user will need to feed details such as the name of the company, eMail, number of employees, etc. and submit it. The developers will schedule a demo for the user.