Kudos is a cloud-based peer-to-peer recognition platform that can be used by midsized and large enterprises for employee engagement. The software enables managers to celebrate staff events and achievements with certificates, awards, and badges.
Kudos permits users to deliver personalized emails and reward points to staff members on occasions like birthdays. Personnel can utilize video recognition capability to upload and distribute personal messages. This intuitive and simple SaaS solution can save time and money. Communicate key messages, develop company culture, and reinforce core values.
- Enable team members to provide, receive, and share feedback with colleagues
- Share feedback publicly or privately as required
- Engage team members with newsletters, announcements, pages, and photo galleries
- Utilize the social intranet to share status posts, general messages, media, and employee profiles
- Make use of analytics tools like leaderboards, reports, and dashboards to measure employee engagement
- Generate reports on user status, quality and values, messages summary, and activity
→Mobile and TV
- Utilize the optimized mobile interface for intuitive and simple feedback giving
- Check out the awards and recognition provided to you
Kudos pricing is offered by quote. The vendor presents 3 plans with features that scale with your enterprise. Here are the Kudos pricing packages with key features:
- Kudos Basic – Integrations, basic reports, mobile Android, iOS
- Kudos Plus – Pulse polls and surveys, analytics reports and dashboards
- Kudos Enterprise – Rollup reporting, leadership reports, ecosystem benchmarking
Kudos offers a demo that displays details about features like surveys and feedback, milestones and anniversaries, peer-to-peer rewards, and recognition, and others. Utilize this opportunity to learn about the software and understand if it suits your business requirements.