Homebase is a scheduling solution that caters especially to the foodservice, retail, healthcare, and software industries. This cloud-based solution focuses on time tracking and scheduling helps HR personnel in organizing and managing employee payroll, schedules, and timesheets. Homebase offers multiple integrations that include Talech, Square, Clover, Poynt, Lightspeed, Breadcrumb, and Revel Systems. For remote usage, mobile applications for iOS and Android devices are also available.
- Copy over the previous week’s shift schedule or use automatic scheduling, conflicts if any will be notified by the app.
- Update availability or request shift trades (for employees), notifications are sent to the manager for approval.
- Automatically Identify errors, maintain a list of missed shifts, clock-outs, and breaks.
- Calculate overtime, total hours, and subtract breaks automatically. Export directly without any data entry to popular payroll providers.
→ Time Clock
- Allow off-site workers to clock-in once they reach their worksite with the GPS-Based Clock in
- Retain the time clock if the internet connection goes out with offline mode.
→ Team Communication
- Set up group chats or message co-workers. Send messages without texts or emails.
- Send a blast message to everyone by email. Track shift notes and events.
Homebase pricing structure depends on the plan selected out of the 4 that are available. Factors influencing Homebase pricing are location and the number of employees. Following is the Homebase pricing plan available on the website:
- Basic: Free, for one location, and unlimited employee
- Essentials:$16/mo, ($192 annually), per location, with unlimited employees
- Plus: $40/mo, ($480 annually), per location, with unlimited employees
- Enterprise: Contact Sales
There is a 14-day, all-access free trial to Homebase's Plus plan available to users upon signing up. Further on, there is no credit card required while signing up. Products videos are also put up on the website for interested users.