Fortune Marketing’s OnTime Employee Manager (OTEM) assists HR teams in managing the workforce and the setup of office work hours for the employees efficiently. OTEM eliminates tedious scheduling processes, keeps track of employee attendance, all while boosting staff accountability. This solution focuses on the complete automation of workflow supervision and reporting. Further, ITEM enables users to supervise employees from a remote location and monitor daily workflow.
ONtime Employee Manager Features
→ Multiple Attendance Options
- Leverage Iris which is more accurate than fingerprints or facial, to record attendance.
- Eliminate Buddy punching, employees punch their attendance through fingerprint scanners when in office.
→ Attendance Registration @ Head Office
- Punch attendance through the OTEM app, available for both Android and iOS
- Record efficiently an employee’s image of the exact location and the specific Date & Time of attendance.
→ Expense details
- Keep a record of daily expenses of employees with a picture of the receipts
- Keep track of daily cumulative travel of employees with the Automatic Conveyance Calculator.
→ Real-time ease of use:
- Track juniors in real-time working in any location. Review and analyze their daily minutes of meeting.
- View and review work and progress from OTEM’s cloud by logging into www.ontimeemployeemanager.com.
→ Easier Management:
- Manage all personal mobile attendance with current location address and track personal Cloud attendance.
- Manage/Track personal Shift, Leave, overtime and Holidays, along with all personal and job-related information.
ONtime Employee Manager Pricing
There is no ONtime Employee Manager pricing structure available on the website. Interested people can contact the sales team for the ONtime Employee Manager pricing plan.
ONtime Employee Manager Demo
There are 2 types of the demo available on the ONtime Employee Manager website. They are:
- Free trial with Mobile Attendance
- Free trial with Biometric + Mobile Attendance
Employees have to create an account on the OTEM website to access the 15-day free trial.