Sling allows the supervisors to allot shift and duties to employees across numerous work sites using a single shared schedule. It is a staff scheduling and communication software that allows retailers and restaurants supervisors to assign shifts for shift-working employees. Sling takes care of the fact that none of the employees' shifts extends and also reduces late arrivals and absenteeism.
- Offers a reliable, secured platform to track employee hours, manage a budget, reduce absenteeism, late arrivals and availability and shift trade requests
- Notifies when shifts overlap, also, helps communicate with employees on the go
- Share media like images, audios, and even videos via sling to communicate with your employees
- Chat functionality and also help users to transfer files and data
- Create templates for future use
- Load a template to recreate schedules when needed in just one click
- Representative Scheduling
- Let the employees choose the shifts for the next day, and can arrange the first- come first serve facility too
- Notifies employees immediately about the changes a supervisor is making and also let an employee to request time off
- Get notified about everything directly on your cell phone and can be operated from Android, iPhone/iPad, SaaS, Cloud
- Notify employees about their upcoming shifts, reducing the chance of late arrivals
Simply drag and drop the notification bar and assign a shift to the employee
Sling offers a free subscription with a free trial (no credit card business) and demands no Sling Pricing. You can manage an unlimited number of employees through its free version. Big firms can avail a custom version of the sling. Sling also offers a paid subscription which starts $1.75 per month/user. To know more about the latest Sling Pricing, one can visit on their official website and request a query.
Sling Employee Scheduling offers a free subscription with a free demo. This demo provides:
- An insight into the features of the software, which you can use to control your employee's data and which can help you to achieve your company goals with ease.
- Help you understand all the security aspects of the software.