Companies with more than fifty Employees can be considered as Enterprise. Managers in these companies spend a lot of time scheduling workforces and finding a replacement for employees. Voila, the smart workforce management platform, is a reliable one-stop solution for all the employment-related issues. Voila, inspect every single activity going under schedule and make the most out of it without hampering the employee's work-life balance. Let's check out how they do it.
- Ensures the best available employee is assigned for your task
- Reduces absenteeism and hence ensures employees won't miss out a shift as they are informed priorly to their Mobile number/Email ID
- Helps users to manage Employees individually by handling dedicated employees' profiles and managers can add notes and attachments on these profiles
- Assign real-time tasks to employees and inform them by a single click on a smartphone, and hence employees can also ask for reassignment with proper reasoning
- Allows sharing resources so that the workforce have access to all the important documents related to their work
- Permits documents sharing, i.e., employees can also share files and documents via Voila and this sharing protocol is end to end encrypted
Validates timesheet in no time and reduces discrepancy in punch time and Timesheet.
Add expenses for individual employees In Voila. You can also provide incentive schemes and bonus structure in this same platform.
Voila provides three different Voila Pricing schemes to cater to the range of customers.
- Basic - Basic is a free version only for an organisation, with the employment strength of 10 people.
- Small Business Plan - voila charges 2$/ User per month.
- Enterprise plan - This plan is customisable according to your need.
To know more about the latest Voila Pricing, one can visit on their website and request a query.
The demo version or free trial version is available in Voila. You can just sign in and take a sneak peek on the basic features available. This will help you to know how this platform works.