Zira is a cloud-based employee scheduling and performance management system designed to automate complex team processes. The tools include a web-based manager and admin application that is ideal for creating and publishing schedules, an employee mobile app for tracking schedules, and the Zira portal, an iPad and Android tablet app.
- Offers first fully automated scheduling solution.
- Delivers a schedule optimised to the users needs in one click.
Scheduling and Tracking
- Creates better schedules for users and their teams.
- Understand how the company moves, with dynamic performance tracking
- Broadcast message to the entire store and specific function or just send a
message to an individual.
- Quickly see who is coming in or currently working, approve time off
requests and more.
Time Preferences and Calendar
- Allows the employees to update their availability and time preferences on
- Understands the schedule and can even track estimated earnings for
- Get notified immediately when a shift that meets the preferences of the
- Release shifts if needed all from the mobile app.
Zira Pricing is divided into two subscription plans, one for team and other for an enterprise. Below are the plans provided by Zira Pricing:
- Team - $2 per user per month.
- Enterprise – Price not available.
It provides a demo to the users so that users can learn how to use the software and then choose a paid plan according to their needs.