Bitglass is the only CASB with a comprehensive encryption solution that secures data-at-rest in any cloud application. Bitglass' Cloud Encryption solution is patented, FIPS compliant 256-bit AES encryption with 256-bit initialization vectors. Bitglass is few of those companies which deliver military grade encryption without compromising application functionality. Bitglass also enables users to control their own encryption keys or use AWS' native KMS. Only Bitglass' split-index technology allows 256-bit AES encryption while supporting features like search and sort in Salesforce. Request
BITGLASS INC Pricing to get more information.
Bitglass provides Harbor, which is an operations preserving cloud encryption solution that ensures that the users get the reqiured protection, while maintaining full application functionality.
- Patented, FIPS compliant 256-bit AES encryption with 256-bit initialization vectors, delivers military grade encryption
- Easy-to-use policy engine offers encryption for both structured and unstructured data - Makes use of Bitglass’ integrated key management or integrates with the organization's own key management system via KMIP Box Encryption
- Bitglass provides the most well defined Box security solution in the market.
The company's Omni multi-protocol proxy architecture, ensures robust, real-time protection from any device.
- Constant support for all cloud security concerns including DLP, visibility, access control, mobile data protection etc.
- It can by implemented in minutes using Bitglass’ globally-hosted, high-performance SaaS solution - Businesses can future proof the support for a wide range of cloud applications