MX encryption software is a tool that helps businesses or engineers to transfer or exchange data securely. MX encryption software has a simple and customizable interface through which users can easily transfer any amount of data; there is no limit or cap on the data size that can be transferred. Users can select the recipients of the data and also pause and resume the ongoing data transfer and keep track of the process. The data is effectively encrypted in order to prevent unauthorized access.
MX Pricing options are not explicitly stated on the website but it can be found on their blog that it can be as low as £4 per user, per month. MX Pricing packs can be selected from among Pro, business and enterprise depending on the size of the business.
Free demo is available for interested users on the website in the form of videos and animations. Interested users can also sign up for a 30 day free trial from the MX website for Pro and Business packs.
Tracking and Analytics
- All types and sizes of data
- Exchange unlimited data through the platform with multiple users.
- Exchange all types of files like zip, dxf, stl, csv or even entire folder directories.
Collaboration and Integration
- Control the transfer process by selecting recipients and revoking any recipient during the transfer
- Customize all the transactions to expire after a specified period of time.
- Analyze the activity of the network by instantly generating information in the form of CSV or pdf files.
Encryption and support
- Collaborate with teammates through automatic email notifications and by monitoring recipient actions and comments.
- Integrate various admin accounts in the platform to manage various teams.
- Safeguard data files from unauthorized access through 256-bit end-to-end encryption.
- Clear all queries regarding the software using ongoing live support via chat or phone.