Netskope has the ability to act as a key broker between the on-premises KMS and cloud service. The company has the potential to apply strong encryption selectively to the organization's sensitive data across all of their cloud services. Netskope provides the industry’s most well defined cloud DLP that allows businesses to secure their sensitive data wherever it goes. The company also helps businesses to manage the complexity in meeting compliance requirements from GDPR to PCI-DSS without interrupting productivity and cost. Request
NETSKOPE Pricing to get more information.
Netskope offers advanced Cloud Encryption and Key Management solutions which can be integrated with the existing key management solutions.
- Netskope's Cloud Encryption provides strong encryption by leveraging AES-256
- It encrypts each file with a unique key
- It is highly secure, fault tolerant and Level 3 certified HMS
The Netskope Security Cloud Platform delivers unparalleled visibility and real-time data and threat protection. The platform includes:
- NextGen secure web gateway (SWG) prevents threats, secures data, filters websites, and manages cloud apps in all locations on any device.
- Leading CASB solution which protects cloud applications by offering advanced data protection, threat detection, and adaptive access policy control.
- Public Cloud Security by offering Advanced Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solution that enables users to protect their public clouds with a combination of API and inline protection.