Tor encryption software is a non-profit organization that provides open-source software to users to browse across the internet anonymously. Users can use the Tor encryption software browser to perform various tasks on the internet without sacrificing private information to entities conducting network surveillance or traffic analysis. It directs data packets of users through a large number of networks that are layered on top of each other to conceal information like user location, webmail, search history or any other online activity. It is beneficial to professionals like journalists and activists.
Detailed Tor pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Tor pricing plans, contact the company.
The Tor browser is free to use and other features of the software can be learned through videos as well as through its community forums that can be accessed through the Tor project website.
Protection from surveillance
- Tracker blocks
- Block third-party trackers and ads from following users across the internet.
- Isolate each website from other activities by automatically clearing cookies and other data when the webpage is closed.
- Restrict malicious entities from accessing user information and activities on the internet.
- Prevent advertisers from monitoring users and creating profiles based on online actions.
- Protect privacy through the multi-layered online network through which traffic is relayed and encrypted three times.
Transport layer security
- Make users impossible to be fingerprinted based on browser and device information as the tor browser makes all users look the same.
- Anonymize users by restricting the monitoring process on the tor browser.
- Enhance privacy by using encryption in even transport layer security protocol to prevent theft.
- Customize the code of the software according to the need of the enterprise or usage to suit business needs.