Anomali is an Endpoint Detection And Response (EDR) software that helps organizations to harness potential cybersecurity threats to strengthen their defences. It has three products to leverage threat data - Anomali Threatstream, Anomali Match, and Anomali Lens+. With no definite Anomali pricing structure, it’s one of the best bets against cybersecurity threats!
There is no Anomali Pricing structure to contain its tools and resources from benefiting any individual company - it’s free for the entire community. This threat intelligence platform also generates weekly threat intelligence reports and sends them to subscribers for free.
Companies can request a live demo of Anomali to understand its features well. It accepts demo requests through a form on its website. Anomali security experts will give a collective insight into its various products and features to identify and prioritize threats inside a network environment.
Top features that enable users to take effective cybersecurity decisions
- Teams with cyber threat Intelligence
- Premium source feeds like OSINT, STIX/TAXII, ISACs.
- Applies machine learning to optimize threat intelligence.
- Threat detection inside a network
- Use past and current data under the weighted scoring algorithm.
- Easily integrated with existing security stack.
- Narrow downs analysis through automation
- Prioritize alerts based on SIEM and EDR solutions.
- Integrate with FW, and IPS to autoblock high-severity threats.
- Hassle-free investigation through scalable workflows
- Catch unknown threats through intelligent indicators.
- Get complete threat bulletins on the dashboard.
- Instantaneous collaboration for sharing intelligence
- Easy to share intelligence with teams and partners
- Benefits of sharing knowledge and seeking expert recommendations.