Developed by Great Bay Software, Beacon EDR Software is a popular computer security software solution that has pioneered network security for organizations. Renamed- ‘Great Bay Network Intelligence Platform’, the software provides enterprise networks with unique functions that aid discovery, location and determination of the capabilities of each network-connected device. Beacon EDR Software is used by several large-scale enterprises and organisations to power their system security and to identify and address any issues or threats that might emerge in the network, thereby affecting their entire network systems.
The Beacon Pricing structure has not been disclosed by Great Bay Software and depends on multiple factors, which helps them provide customized solutions to clients. The Beacon Pricing can be taken from the company’s sales team as per your requirement. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For the best pricing plans, contact the vendor.
The company doesn’t exclusively advertise a free or trial version for its product. However, Beacon has published a video demo of its flagship product which gives a sneak-peek into the robust set of features that it boasts. Post the demo, you can get a quote for the Beacon Pricing structure.
Beacon EDR Software has multiple amazing features to ensure network security. Some of them are -
- Offers a library of thousands of pre-built device profiles which can be leveraged by customers to help automate discovery, identification and performing validation checks across 1.5 million devices.
- Multiple data collection sources provide additional context for network-connected data points; such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, physical location along with DHCP, SNMP polling to monitor both managed and unmanaged data points, real-time.
- Helps monitor attributes of endpoints and verify changes in their behaviour which can cause high risks to the network and provides resolution
- Enables defining behavioural parameters for trustworthy endpoint profiles, reducing behavioural anomalies.
Dynamic network segmentation
- Beacon allows the organisation to segment their networks, thereby allowing them to control visibility & access to network resources.
Flexible reinforcement actions
- Automates responses and actions to risks with network interface actions, device quarantine and system-level alerts.