Oracle eAM is part of the Oracle E-Business Suite that provides seamless integration for any asset domain or service process. It supports complex, condition-based maintenance strategies for property, plant, and public infrastructures. This enables effective measurement of commercial and corporate infrastructures and provides integrated workplace management.
Oracle eAM Pricing:
Oracle Performance Management or Oracle eAM pricing is based on three types of plans offered by Oracle. Oracle eAM pricing is as below:
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Standard Cloud: $ 250/month/user. This plan includes Account reconciliation, financial consolidation, narrative reporting and planning.
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Enterprise Cloud: $ 500/month/user. This plan includes account reconciliation, enterprise data management, financial consolidation, narrative reporting and planning, profitability and cost management, tax reporting.
Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Enterprise Cloud- Hosted Employee: $40/employee/month. This plan includes account reconciliation, enterprise data management, financial consolidation, narrative reporting and planning, profitability and cost management, tax reporting.
Oracle eAM pricing for 1st plan requires minimum 10 users along with $ 2500 monthly fee for additional application activation.2nd plan requires minimum 25 users along with advanced features.
Enterprise data management in 2nd plan is restricted to 5000 records. 3rd plan requires a minimum of 5000 employees.
- Oracle platform can be integrated easily with Oracle and Non-Oracle sources.
- It uses management reporting for creating financial and managerial reports with diagrammatic representation.
- It maintains data integrity in the entire report.
- It controls and manages the document lifecycle.
- It has the ability to manage and easily perform XBRL taxonomies.
- It manages workflow by notifying users regarding deadlines and deliverables.
- Also performs reviews and for commentary for report section.
- It also approves reports and monitors report status on mobile or web application.