Avantis.PRO Enterprise Asset Management is a complete Asset Performance Management (APM) solution set. It helps in maximizing the return on investment from all the assets people, processes and equipment. It is developed to meet the sophisticated maintenance and materials management requirements which are asset-centric organisations. Furthermore, it is entirely integrated with distributed control systems on the plant floor and it incorporates and responds to predictive condition monitoring processes.
- An enterprise level solution that accommodates multiple businesses or sites in a single solution
- Ensures labor, material, tools, drawings, subcontractor requirements and safety information can be identified on work orders to support proactive maintenance activities
- Preventive maintenance function helps users proactively manage and plan maintenance
- Helps minimise inventory costs, helps ensure spare part availability and provides extensive analysis capabilities
- Automates requisitions, purchase orders and quotations with contract and invoice matching
- Approval and workflow capabilities reduce administrative workload and provide enhanced flexibility
- The Industrial Rapid Implementation Methodology (InRIM) ensures a risk-free implementation using field proven best practices
USP : Schneider Electric offers integrated asset management solutions Avantis EAM that include maintenance management, procurement, and inventory management. Schneider Electric implements these solutions (like Avantis EAM) for planning, handling, and executing the maintenance of portable and fixed resources. The company provides users strong technical support, with detailed downloadable documents.
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|