DocStar document management and automated AP solutions empower team to capture, store and manage any document, from any location, on any device. Powerful integrations with virtually any ERP, accounting or other line of business application gives you an even better return on investment. Deeper business insight empowers to make smart decisions that positively impact bottom line.
- It can import any file. from anywhere and capture content from any device such as MFP, smartphone, tablet or computer from any location around the world
- Intelligent Data Capture automatically extract key data to classify, match against support documents, eliminate errors and save keystrokes
- Automated workflow create workflows with easy to use designer and route documents to the right place, at the right time
- Version control check in/check out content to track revisions in real-time
- Document retention automatically enforce document retention and records management policies
- Fast and accurate retrieval with multiple search criteria that finds the content which are needed to make better decisions
- Flexible deployment: It installed in the cloud or on-premises
- Security—It can limit access to content with user based permissions to ensure security, privacy and compliance
- Electronic forms—It provides any form at fingertips
USP : DocStar enterprise content management software offers better, faster and smarter tool for decisions making. It stores paper documents and any native file type safely and securely in the system. DocStar solutions integrate smoothly with existing software applications, making it easy to capture, store, and retrieve documents and content, anytime, on any device. It provides greater flexibility by getting installed on any servers or in the cloud.
|Breadth and Depth of Product Offerings|
|Product Features and Functionality|
|Support and Services|
- Product Maturity / Delivery / Solutions OfferedNot very user friendlyIt is not user-friendly as it involves a lot of clicking, too many updates, and there are several drop-down menus, which significantly slow down the workflow. Show More