Apache PricingDetailed Apache pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Apache pricing plans, contact the company.
Apache DemoVarious demos are available, and each demo is divided into two parts:
Backend ERP Applications- Helps in setting-up and uses customer orders, CRM, and all processes required by a standard business.
Electronic commerce webstore- Allows clients to order products, register as a new customer, and request returns along with few examples (blogs, surveys), which can be included on the website.
FeaturesBuilt using a General Framework
- Harness the power of Apache as it's built using a standard structure
- Learns more about its functionality, which is split into three definite layers- The presentation layer, Business layer, Data layer
- Uses Apache effortlessly, as the pages generally appear as a screen.
- Combines all the together after rendering the pages, according to the definition of the screen.
- Makes use of diverse types of services used for invocation, security, and transactions such as- SOAP, Java methods, workflow, simple services, etc.
- Implicates the assessment of open source technologies and standards.
- Aims for more sales while still screening a decent profit margin
- Avails the benefits of available opportunities to earn more revenue and cash flow in the short term
- Makes it manageable for the consumers to find out about their relevant products
- Access to its data becomes easier for business users.
Apache ERP systems OFBiz is a chamber of flexible business applications which are more than enough for any enterprise. The framework of Apache ERP systems is based on Java, which includes a UI (widget-based), allowing you to develop your web application swiftly.