It is a CRM and analytics solution for small scale businesses revolving around a document management application. Based on Microsoft Windows, it integrates information from Point-of-Sale(PoS) to an interspersed ledger. Connecting the dots, It offers sales intelligence to businesses and helps managers make investment decisions with tangible results. This is among the notable CRM offerings providing end-to-end data on business transactions.
Spruce does not maintain a universal price model. To request Spruce Pricing, one needs to state the particular use case along with detailed requirements. Spruce offers a variety of individual product segments to choose from, and Spruce Pricing incorporates each on an a-la-carte basis.
Spruce ERP Systems Demo:
Customers can request an interactive demo session to understand the ins and outs of the platform. Spruce ERP systems offers customized demos tailored to individual needs and requests. Demos are available through contacting the sales team through their official website.
Spruce ERP Systems Features:
- Export concise sales reports to Excel or PDF formats within seconds
- Access reports from anywhere with the help of the internet
- Enhances mobility with AnyWare, and employees can seamlessly obtain proof-of-delivery signatures, conduct inventory, and more
- Reduces clutter with a single solution applicable across multiple departments
- Streamline communications between managerial and sales force
- Stay up to date with the latest key metrics and keep track of productivity
- Get insights into profitability and make better purchasing decisions
- View in-depth reports on each department's purchasing power and profitability
- Help customers make informed choices with Spruce's cross-referencing abilities and substitute product suggestions