Microsoft Dynamics NAV Overview
Microsoft Dynamics NAV PricingBased on the business requirements, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Pricing plans can cost from $149 per user to $600 per user, per month. Here are the price segments:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV on-premise Pricing
- Starter - $5000/ 3user/year
- Extended -$149/user/month
- 1. Starter- $185/user/month
- 2. Extended- $400/user/month
The software provides a free demo in the form of e-books, videos and animations which are available on the website and serves as a guide to how it works. It gives an overview of the tools used and the basic functions available on the dashboard.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Demo
FeaturesBusiness Intelligence and Analytics
- Generate insightful reports having real time information with visual studio report designers.
- Monitor performance and ease the process of analysis with Dynamics NAV analysis views.
- Handle financial activities across different currencies and locations.
- Plan and manage the cash flow, fixed assets, bank reconciliations and inventories.
- Handle the day to day process of sending, receiving and shipping orders.
- Manage warehouse and inbound documents along with determining staff requirements.
- Automate manufacturing process from order entry to production and invoicing.
- Track rush orders and manage last minute changes with planning tools.
- Manage sales process from taking orders to delivery.
- Utilize customer information, access reports within different teams and manage marketing campaigns.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV USP
Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP system provides business solutions ranging from sales, marketing, supply chain management to finance and accounting. With its business intelligence it provides deep and insightful reports which helps in measuring performance. Its advanced forecasting helps businesses to predict future outcomes. Its multiple currency feature aids in smooth management of exchange rates across different locations