Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Systems
which provides business solutions in different areas including supply chain, retail, finance, accounts, warehouse, inventory, marketing and sales. It automates all the processes involved in these businesses resulting in increased productivity and better performance. It provides deployment on cloud and on premises with an intention to cater small and medium sized organizations.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Pricing
Based on the business requirements, Microsoft Dynamics NAV Pricing plans can cost from $149 per user to $600 per user, per month. Here are the price segments:Microsoft Dynamics NAV on-premise Pricing
- Starter - $5000/ 3user/year
- Extended -$149/user/month
- 1. Starter- $185/user/month
- 2. Extended- $400/user/month
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Demo
The software provides a free demo in the form of e-books, videos and animations which are available on the website and serves as a guide to how it works. It gives an overview of the tools used and the basic functions available on the dashboard.
Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Generate insightful reports having real time information with visual studio report designers.
- Monitor performance and ease the process of analysis with Dynamics NAV analysis views.
- Handle financial activities across different currencies and locations.
- Plan and manage the cash flow, fixed assets, bank reconciliations and inventories.
- Handle the day to day process of sending, receiving and shipping orders.
- Manage warehouse and inbound documents along with determining staff requirements.
Sales and Marketing
- Automate manufacturing process from order entry to production and invoicing.
- Track rush orders and manage last minute changes with planning tools.
- Manage sales process from taking orders to delivery.
- Utilize customer information, access reports within different teams and manage marketing campaigns.