Odoo ERP system is an open source Enterprise Resource Planning software used to manage the day to day business activities involved in managing warehouse, sales, marketing, communication, human resources, finances, CRM and accounting. Odoo ERP system acts as a single repository to provide different business solutions helping organizations to take smart decisions and improve performance.
Based on the business requirements, Odoo Pricing plans can cost from $12 to $72 per user, per month. Although the pricing of Odoo varies depending on the type of applications required for the business. Here are the Oddo pricing segments:
Enterprise - $24/user/month
Odoo provides free demo for its different applications in the form of videos present of the software and the website that acts as a tour of getting basic knowledge about it.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve business relations by managing customer interaction and lead generation.
- Manage customer address books and set customer preferences.
- Control supplier bills and draft invoice propositions by accounts payable and account receivable.
- Manage legal statement including general ledger, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- Handle the day to day process of sending, receiving and shipping orders.
- Manage multiple warehouses by defining inbound and outbound stock locations.
- Prioritize tasks and activities to achieve organizational goals.
- Track the progress of the scheduled tasks and check whether it's meeting the project requirement.
- Manage sales activities, cash flow, invoicing and inventories by point of sale module.
- Filter the orders by classifying them into structural and hierarchical systems.