SAP business is a business solution which brings together all the business functions by integrating them in a single unit. These business functions are manufacturing, sales, distribution, CRM and financial management. It benefits the businesses by improving and managing a healthy customer client relationship which is its major function.
SAP business one Pricing
Based on the business requirements, SAP business Pricing plans can cost from $54 per user to $108 per user, per month. Here are the SAP business one Pricing segments:
Professional license: $108/user/month
Limited license: $56/user/month
SAP Business Demo
Vendor provides a free demo for all its versions with the software or on the website. It also provides technical information and requirements to implement and configure the software.
Customer Relationship Management
- Improve customer interaction and convert them into potential buyers by CRM tools.
- Solve customer queries and resolve issues by making the customer satisfied.
Procurement and Purchase Management
- Automate procurement process and improve audits by managing purchasing orders.
- Optimize purchasing processes which includes planning, vendor selection, creating orders and payments.
Reporting and Analytics
- Generate reports with real time information to track business progress.
- Make predictions with business intelligence and analytics to measure performance.
Finance and Account Management
- Combine the accounting and financial processes in a single unit to reduce time consumption.
- Automate accounting tasks with real time data to reduce errors and increase profit.
- Automate business process on multiple systems in multiple locations.
- Integrate business processes to other applications and business partners to grow globally.