Synchronous ERP Systems is the ultimate and perfect one-stop solution to plan distribution and manufacturing business. Cloud-based software provides a few key features such as warehouse management, inventory management, product pricing, financial accounting, Heuristic EDI and customer relationship management. The real-time update makes a decision regarding the current condition of the plant floor and also let’s adopt the new changes.
Based on the Synchronous Pricing plans created by the company, it provides a one-time subscription for $350 which is valid for the whole year. So, there are no other hidden chrgesregarding the subscription to get long time support. The details of Synchronous pricing along with the offers, available on the company website.
It only provides a paid subscription for one whole year and they do not provide any sort of demo at all other than that. Although they have an option that would ask to get in touch with them, so they might have some hidden trial policy that they haven’t disclosed.
Synchronous ERP Systems Features
Manage Complexity And Growth
- Handles multiple companies that too with various years.
- Deals with a variety of legal entities and many other related things.
- Landed costs at different levels without any hassle.
CRM and Vendor Relationship Management
- Effective job costing with less time.
- Activity-based costing and performs in many other sectors.
- Billing process optimized for nominal timing.
Supply Chain Management
- Enhances collaboration to make the experience better.
- Tracks all necessary communication with business partners.
- Keeps track of documents, emails, and notes.
Enterprise Performance Management
- Ships and stores products in numerous locations.
- Manages the whole record within a single database.
- Increases productivity as well as control costs.
- Displays graphically through Microsoft Power BI.
- Provides role-based data with the whole team.
- Provides all relevant information across the entire enterprise.