DigiExam is a Swedish Edu tech firm designed for teachers and students in middle and high school. It is an exam writing tool that has replaced the traditional pen and paper method of giving exams. DigiExam has a user base of over 50,000 students and teachers worldwide. The software is widely used in Swedish National Exams as a learning management system to conduct exams with efficiency and convenience.
DigiExam pricing stands at $20 per month for a student. However, it may shoot up for teachers. They offer extensive plans for their customers to suit their specific requirements. Check out the official website to get a detailed list of the license costs. DigiExam pricing may depend on the program scale or the user base of a school.
DigiExam software gives a free demo version for first-time users. It also provides a 2-month free trial for teachers to check out the full features. DigiExam pricing packages mention online customer support during business hours. The software package also gives in-person training and live webinars.
Go through its tech-savvy features to upgrade your school exam pattern:
Highly configurable for School and Organization
Simplifies teachers responsibilities
- Fair evaluation structure
- Personalized access for individual students
- Functions offline and online
A great system that saves student time and energy
- Eases out the assessment process
- Facilitates accurate exam operation
- Single frame window for multiple data collection
Improve student performance
- Multiple chances to change the answers
- Offers auto-update for the students
- Auto-stores the answers every 10 seconds and also supports text to speech writing.
- Unbiased evaluation method
- Constant feedback for each question and specific section
- Gives clear reports on student efficiency